[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joy Division - Closer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 51709580b4f14898c8896b5049b168d1.png (494KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51709580b4f14898c8896b5049b168d1.png
494KB, 1000x1000px
HOLY SHIT. THIS IS BETTER THAN UNKNOWN PLEASURES.
>>
File: IMG_1910.jpg (55KB, 484x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1910.jpg
55KB, 484x547px
>>70201359
Unknown Pleasures is overrated yeah.
But why's New Order so shit? There are only like a few good songs that didn't age horribly
>>
it's bleh
>>
You guys know its bane posting board, not /mu/ ?
>>
>>70201360
pleb detected
>>
>>70201360
This. Joy Divison first album and New Order are the epitome of kino music. Listen to the second half of Power, Corruption & Lies by New Order. Singlehandly defined Synth-pop for the 80s
>>
Joy Division has got to be the most and mediocre band that normies cream themselves over.
>>
I remember i made a Green Day thread here once.

It was fun.
>>
>>70201365
Then what is a better band from this genre and era of music? Joy Division's first album largely influenced the post punk genre, and traces of their sound can be heard in a lot of the bands in the genre. I mean songs like Love Will Tear Us Apart and Shadowplay are fucking classics.
>>
>>70201366
huh, that does sound like fun.

i'm going to start one right now
>>
File: muburka.jpg (48KB, 768x431px) Image search: [Google]
muburka.jpg
48KB, 768x431px
new order > joy division
death of ian curtis is the best thing that happened to this band

>>70201367
post-punk is a shit genre though
>>
>>70201367
if you are singling out songs you're not really listening to the music. bands released albums in those days, you are missing the best content.
>>
Fun fact: I went to school with the guitarist's son. He was a bit weird but a nice kid.
>>
>>70201369
kill you are self
>>
>>70201372
no u
>>
what do you guys think about this joy division kino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p15-hIIACvY
>>
>>70201370
I'm the same guy who posted about the New Order album earlier in the thread. I know the importance of an album, and I've listened to Joy Divison's albums extensively.
>>
>>70201374
I heard it's a good movie
Grant Gee's documentary is the only visual document neccessary to understand JD, however
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.