[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy birthday to the King

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1962-january-8.jpg (67KB, 708x681px) Image search: [Google]
1962-january-8.jpg
67KB, 708x681px
We wish a happy birthday to the king of rock and roll Elvis Presley
>>
>Elvis could have potentially been a billionaire if Colonel Tom wasn't his manager

Fuck Tom Parker. RIP, King
>>
>>70200683
It seems so bizarre to think of Elvis Presley, having not actually been there, because all of his most revered work is from the early years of his career when there wasn't much competition but he was actually a huge global phenomenon in the years when so much more interesting and experimental music was going on like the whole psychedelic and prog movements.

It's crazy to think he did stuff like cover Bob Dylan and then still have a whole decade more of his career to go.

He's obviously underrated on here but I admit I don't go back to him as much these days because I got most of his best stuff memorized.
>>
>>70200683
It's better to burn out then to fade away
>>
>>70200810
rock of ages
>>
Happy Birthday King. The man with the best voice god ever giften to a human being.
>>
>>70200683
Chuck Berry is still breathing
>>
Literally who
>>
>>70200893
Hopefully bait
>>
>>70200810
Exactly.
I hope the new Chuck Berry album will be at least listenable.
>>
motherfuck him and john wayne
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.