[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Is French Music Based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: HD-bogdanov_0001_-_Copie[1].jpg (194KB, 652x521px) Image search: [Google]
HD-bogdanov_0001_-_Copie[1].jpg
194KB, 652x521px
Could American Music Reach These Heights?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psL7o3Snq3k
>>
Imagine being in that room standing in the corner sweating and browsing /mu/ on your phone while everyone else is having a good time
>>
>>70199666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

they frequently top the charts in france and sell out shows
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>70199666
Are these gentlemen wearing masks or are they genuinely caricatures?
>>
>>70199912
I don't speak french, but my Google search lead me to believe it's real. Seemed like they were really handsome in their 20's and have wanted to retain they're beauty. Made me oddly sad...
>>
>>70199980
*their beauty, wow.
sorry bout dat senpai
>>
>>70199980
yea it is real they did a whole bunch of plastic surgery
>>
>>70199666
what the absolute fuck their faces look like those plastic politician masks

I swear that dude on the left is a fucking JFK caricature
>>
Wtf, they look like Charles Bronson and Robert Z'Dar.
>>
>>70199739
they don't seem like a sucess, 60% of the public is just standing and doesn't seem into it. they just focus on the few crazy ones.
>>
>>70199980
it kinda works though
they are almost 70 but look younger
>>
>>70200004
>Robert Z'Dar.

+1 for that reference.
>>
>>70199666
>all the people wearing their masks
>>
>>70201433
yes, but they didn't retain their humanity.
it's often said that beauty fades, but I never found that to be true. beauty's just always in a state of change. it's not that the beauty faded when the youth did, the beauty simply changed. it is no longer that of blossoming life, but that of experience.
>>
>>70201433
yes, but they didn't retain their humanity.
it's often said that beauty fades, but I never found that to be true. beauty's just always in a state of change. it's not that the beauty faded when the youth did, the beauty simply changed. it is no longer that of blossoming life, but that of experience. such is the path of human beauty, but not that of these horrid creatures.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

They seem pretty smart, considering they got their bachelors at 14 and cheated their way to getting a phd. Why do smart people do stupid shit
>>
File: finalboss.png (625KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
finalboss.png
625KB, 1024x576px
>>70199666
they are the final boss
>>
>>70199912
>not knowing about the based Bogdanoffs who can contact aliens
>>
>>70201433
but they look like they came out of some claymation cartoon, they butchered themselves.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.