[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adam Neely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: adam-neely.jpg (222KB, 2854x1604px) Image search: [Google]
adam-neely.jpg
222KB, 2854x1604px
what does /mu/ think about him?
>>
>>70190521
I like most of his stuff. Just hate when he tries to be funny. I like the music he makes in Sungazer
>>
Id much rather watch him than watch Rob Scallion play a shovel.
>>
change the intro
>>
I don't play bass. His videos are still great though
>>
i love his videos
>>
the absolute worst kind of {insert category}
>>
Keep the intro, love his more bass centric stuff. Definitely trying too hard to go for that vsauce, sci-show kind of editing and humour, he's going for the biggest audience while talking about super niche topics.
Sucks that he hasnt done any videos on microtonality though.
>>
His livestreams are chill
>>
He's educational. That's it. I'm subbed for learning.
>>
>>70190521
Admiration and deep feelings of pity
>>
>>70191413
Yeah, he seems super lonely, amirite? Was you watching his live stream the other night while he was drinking beer? I like his content and all, but that was a cry for help.
>>
>>70190521
I appreciate that he really knows his shit about theory and really appreciate that he doesn't go for the godawful comedy that channels like Stevie T and Jared Dines suffer from.
>>
very in-depth analysis.
good videos.
>>
>>70191660
No. I watched . . . Are you sitting there watching my inernet

Are you?

Anyways. (Fuck iff) I watched him do the Nintendo gig, like, I dunno, he's too pure for this world
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.