[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think he is going to release this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: Daniel Lopatin-Pictures.jpg (105KB, 510x764px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel Lopatin-Pictures.jpg
105KB, 510x764px
What do you think he is going to release this year?
>>
>>70183238
vaporwave
>>
>>70183238
An album
>>
>>70183238
memes
>>
>>70183238

>>70183433
>>70183381
>>70183424
A meme vaporwave album.
>>
>>70183238
Eccojams vol 2: The Ecchining
>>
>>70183238
hopefully nothing. this guy is a fucking thief and a piece of shit.

daniel, if you're reading this, give me back my money, you fat bearded fuck. i'm telling william about this, if you don't return my money, you're fucked and will not be playing in nyc anymore. shithead.
>>
hopelessness 2: abo edition
>>
>>70183238
a "mixtape"
blend of PC music-style + vaporwave + post industrial + yacht rock
>>
Hopefully the new FKA Twigs album with his production comes out this year.
>>
>>70183958
Pretty sure you're confusing him with Ferraro.
>>
Hopefully a follow up to R+7.
>>
>>70183958
Why did he steal from you?
>>
Commissions III?
>>
>>70183980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B-3xMFqaDU
>>
>>70183958
are you 0comeups?
>>
>>70183238
There is no way this man smells good
>>
>>70184045
Her vocals are so awful tho and she has the charisma and personality of a shower curtain. even if daniel does godly work it still won't save it desu
>>
>>70184083
he owes me $2000 since two years ago. money that helped him to sign to warp.
>>
daily reminder that opn will never top his 4chan music video, and it was just a nobodytm ripoff which he didn't even make
>>
>>70184299
he mustve signed to Warp around 2012 i reckon but please continue gossiping about OPn because its very fitting to his aesthetic
>>
Eccojams Vol. 2
>>
>>70184300
this
>>
>>70183958
>>70184299
not surprising honestly. dan has been known to screw people over just so he can advance with his career. he always makes promises to people but never comes through with them. i know what you're talking about.
>>
>>70186465
How pathetic is it that you two have to pretend to personally know Daniel Lopatin in order to talk crap about him? Also, Dan has been signed to Warp for way more than 2 years.
>>
>>70186524
i never claimed to personally know dan, i have just worked with other people who have worked with him. anybody in the industry who's not completely braindead can tell you this.

also he signed to warp in 2013
>>
his nudes hopefully

jk probably comissions iii, didn't he have a janet cover he made for like some fashion thing or something like that
>>
anyone have a link to that dj set where lopatin played french hardcore or some really fast techno tunes at a festival?
>>
>>70186560
I know this, so it just kinda shuts that other guys bullshit down "I helped him get signed two years ago" Oh you mean in 2015?

Care to share specific stories of him being a lying thief?
>>
>>70183238

A New LP with Furry Concept
>>
>>70186875
are you retarded?
its just been 2017 for 7 days
>>
>>70186465
What other promises has he made people?
>>
>>70187777
Two years ago even if it WERE 2016 would still be 2014, a year AFTER OPN was signed. Fuck off dipshit. Still waiting on specific stories of him being a lying thief.
>>
>>70186875
>>70187851
he's just flaky in general. he likes to use people just so he can get more popular.

some examples i can give is him promising journalists interviews if they cover his music, and then never doing an interview after they cover him. just general stuff like that. he likes to manipulate. he wants fame and he'll sneakily do anything he can to get that fame.
>>
>>70188147
idk man he hasn't been playing nyc lately
>>
>>70186875
I work as a sound engineer for a venue in Boston he's played at a few times. I usually like to shoot the shit when I'm setting up, and while setting up for an event he was going to be playing at, everyone but him was willing to have some small talk. When he got there he was already looking pissed off and kept checking his phone with this vaguely angry and annoyed look on his face, like he's wasting his time even being here. I figured he was probably just having some difficulties elsewhere to give him the benefit of the doubt, and when he was bringing some gear in I just shot him a friendly "how's it going Dan?". He stood there for probably 3-4 seconds just staring straight ahead with a blank look on his face, then kept moving. Later I asked him if he needed help bringing stuff in because I have a dolly I use for heavier equipment, and he turns to me, walks above 4 inches from my face, and just starts chomping the air. He wasn't even making noises, just loudly clacking his teeth together with a blank look on his face, like he was violently stretching his jaw or something. I was genuinely offput, so I decided to just leave him alone as best I could. Awhile later one of the event managers (real tiny girl) came up to talk to him, and I saw him doing the same thing, but as he did I noticed his fingers were wildly twitching around, clenching and unclenching his fists rapidly. Words got around backstage quickly after that, and everyone was avoiding the dude. As it got closer to the opening, he began muttering "chomp chomp" under his breath in a pissed off but vaguely sexual voice, just endlessly repeating the phrase. After the show as we were unloading some gear from the stage, I heard a scream in the back, so I went back to check what was going on and there was the event manager he freaked out on laying on the couch while Dan stood over her, one foot on the couch and one on the ground, power thrusting his hips toward her face while growling "chomp chomp".
>>
>>70188587
lmao chomp chomp
>>
>>70188587
this is gonna be a pasta soon, I can tell it from here
>>
>>70188587
chomp chomp v2 (slowed down) f0r 10 hours
>>
>>70188814
Probably already is a pasta friend.
>>
>>70189444
check the archive, it's fresh
>>
>>70188587
8/10 for effort
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.