[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow out of The Strokes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: the strokes.jpg (286KB, 1829x1098px)
the strokes.jpg
286KB, 1829x1098px
When did you grow out of The Strokes?
>>
Grow out of is pretentious I prefer moved on from.
>>
Listened to their album after ''Is This It'' and never listened to them ever again
>>
i never liked them.

always seemed corny and sterile
>>
>>70180481
Broke up with my gf and now i can't stop listening to Room On Fire, i also like Is This It and some other songs
>>
>>70180481
After "Is this It?". I liked the single Reptilia but everything after that was boring.
>>
when i was about 13
>>
>>70180481
I still will throw them on from time to time. "Growing out of things" is for people pretending to like music. You don't just grow out of something. You just listen to it less over time.
>>
>>70180946
you definitely do grow out of some music dude.
>>
>>70180946
>"Growing out of things" is for people pretending to like music
??
>>
When I got a gf. Haven't stroked a day since.
>>
i don't think the strokes are a band you grow out of
there's nothing immature about their music
i definitely listen to them less nowadays, but is this it stands as one of my all-time favorites
>>
>>70180481
When I discover Television
>>
>>70181037
I don't fucking know. I talk out of my ass like 99% of the time. I work grave and have a non existing sleeping schedule. Don't take what I say seriously.
>>
Never. Even when I was 10 years old I knew they were shit
>>
When I first heard them. Boring, unoriginal and pretentious. They bring nothing new or special
>>
When I realized that Interpol and even the White Stripes were superior, as early 2000s rock goes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.