[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: THE.jpg (32KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
THE.jpg
32KB, 600x586px
what's his endgame?
>>
>>70170615
Reviews.
>>
File: 12454141234.jpg (163KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
12454141234.jpg
163KB, 1365x2048px
To give a perfect 10
and Asian teens
>>
>ala merseybeat
>ditty
>vaudeville
>futuristic music hall
wdhmbt
>>
why doesn /mu/ care about his opinions?
what makes his more important than others?
>>
>>70170835
he's a better, more knowledgeable reviewer and the opposite of a hypebeast. also he's often controversial, therefore memeworthy
>>
File: stopicant.gif (2MB, 403x554px) Image search: [Google]
stopicant.gif
2MB, 403x554px
>>70170882
>he's a better, more knowledgeable reviewer
>>
Post yozr FUCKING face WHEN OP MAKES ANOTHER FUCKING DISGUSTING UNFUNNY UNCREATIE SHITTY ASS TREAD THAT DOESNT EVEN ADVOCATE DISCUSSION OR SOMETHING ITS JUST A SHITTY JOKE OP THOUGHT WAS FUNNY AND HE THINKS HES SO IMPORTANT THAT HE LETS 1 THREAD VANISH AND SO IMPORTANT THAT HE WASTES SPACE ON THIS FUCKINF WEBSITE KILL YOURSELF OP DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS THREAD WILL GO ANYWHERE NEAR FUCKING 10 REPLIES NO BECAUSE YOU JUST CREATED ANOTHER SHITTY ASS THREAD THAT WILL BE DEAD IN LIKE AN HOUR AND NO ONE WILL EVER THINK OF THIS SHITTY STUPID THREAD AGAIN
>>
>>70170925
let me guess: you unironically watch fantano reviews?
>>
>>70170979
let me guess: you unironically read Scaruffi reviews?
>>
>>70171006
>le reddit switcharoo
epic! I hate scaruffi now
>>
File: PierpScaruffi.jpg (30KB, 548x308px) Image search: [Google]
PierpScaruffi.jpg
30KB, 548x308px
>>70170646
When I see this picture, I just imagine Scaruffi up late at night in his home in Italy. On his computer is the picture of the asian teen. He zooms into her bra, then slowly scrolls down her belly until the panties are full frame. His smile widens like the pic posted in the OP. His pants begin to tighten. "Ohhh yes" he mumbles in through his thick Italian accent. He pulls down his trousers and his average-sized yet abnormally smelly cock springs out of a tangled mess of pubes, eagerly awaiting his grip.

But first! He forgot something. He goes over to his record player and gingerly picks from the shelf his well worn vinyl copy of Trout Mask Replica. Once the needle hits the record and the opening notes to "Frownland" begin, he feels euphoric. His already-erect cock feels as though it may burst. Sitting back in his chair, he stares unblinkingly at the computer screen, where pixelated panties glow brightly. Stroking faster and faster now, he is moving his hand in rhythm with the song. This is paradise for a lone Italian man. His smile is stuck. He cannot go back to Frownland. He leans forward and sniffs the computer screen, then giving it a savoury lick across where the clit would be for good measure. Suddenly, he knows it is time. He leans back, and howling along with Beefheart, he lets his cock erupt warm semen across his computer screen, like hot lava blowing from a volcano.
>>
>>70170615

to lock trump up
>>
File: m50x.jpg (260KB, 1233x1500px) Image search: [Google]
m50x.jpg
260KB, 1233x1500px
to listen to trout mask replica on the audio technica m50x
>>
>>70170615
When is this shitty meme gonna die? I really hope this doesn't go to facebook or twitter.
>>
>>70171449
Why would you use decent headphones to listen to one of the shittiest recorded, mixed, and mastered albums ever released?
>>
Lusty Negro Attitudes
>>
>>70171577
>>70171577
>watches theneedledrop once
shut the fuck up
>>
>>70172403
Are you denying that it is shittily mixed? I didn't even watch the Fantano video. But if you think this album was recorded well you are probably retarded
>>
>>70172444
it's not good but it's far from being "one of the shittiest recorded, mixed, and mastered albums ever released"
>>
>>70172468
it's defo up there in my mind, the only shit i can think of that competes is Daniel Johnstons early stuff and some lo fi black metal like Paysage d'Hiver and shit. But i would put it in the top ten shittiest recorded. The guitars become grating extremely quickly.
>>
>>70171577
>>70172444
>>70172468
>>70172535
Wrong. It's a masterpiece.
>>
Not even memeing this guy gave between the cuck and me a fucking EIGHT

FUCKKING MEAll CORE
>>
>>70172654
>masterpieces can't be poorly recorded, mixed, and mastered

Kek, your pleb is showing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.