[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunn o))) is playingin my city soon. Should I go.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: background_10.jpg (95KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
background_10.jpg
95KB, 1440x960px
Sunn o))) is playingin my city soon.

Should I go.
>>
>>70166389
You should go
>>
go, but go alone and just close your eyes
>>
Yes, but bring ear protection
>>
>>70166389
go, make sure you bring ear plugs though. i saw them twice before and the first one i made the mistake of not wearing them, it was fucking LOUD
>>
>>70166456
>>70166468
Lol fags. I bet you wear condoms too.
>>
yes and bring earplugs

even if you're not gonna' use them

I didn't bring earplugs cuz I was like "lol fuck that I am stronk," and it was fine for awhile. It's a long set, though, and it started to hurt after like 30 minutes. Eventually I got curious like "hmmm I wonder what these people with earplugs are hearing" so I put my fingers in my ears to approximate earplugs and pretty quickly someone noticed me and gave me a look like "look at this idiot who forgot to bring earplugs."

I wanted to tell him that I didn't necessarily need the earplugs; I just wanted to hear the difference. Anyway I'm deaf now.

Oh also they're gonna saturate the room with fake smoke so if the idea of being trapped in a crowd in the dark with no access to fresh air makes you anxious then maybe bring xanax, iunno. I tried to bring a date with me but she ended up having a panic attack.
>>
>>70166526
This was pretty good.

I'm screencapping this.
>>
File: blossom.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
blossom.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>be me
>be a sunn o))) fan
>get enough money to afford to go to a concert
>they play 50 songs
>i went to that concert a month ago
>i'm still at the concert
>>
>>70166525
Enjoy your hearing loss
>>
>>70166525
Enjoy your child
>>
>>70166389
Shit band desu
>>
>>70166525
Enjoy your aids
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.