[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is he actually doing for a living?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Varg Boy.jpg (129KB, 1099x641px) Image search: [Google]
Varg Boy.jpg
129KB, 1099x641px
Doesn't he has to pay immens payments to the norwegian government for the church burnings?

Is he mooching of his wife?

Is he a freelance woodland worker?
>>
burzum pays his bills. walmart was selling det som engang var shirts for awhile lol
>>
>>70150183
I swear to god one of his kids is eventually going to run away when they get sick of living in the forest with no friends because "mainstream society is controlled by Jews"
>>
>>70150219
his oldest daughter already moved out and is trying to become a pop star IIRC
>>
>>70150212
I've heard somewhere that all the revenue from his music goes directly to fund the rebuilding of the churches.
>>
>>70150392
Source now
>>
File: 1467866742221.png (40KB, 380x422px) Image search: [Google]
1467866742221.png
40KB, 380x422px
>>70150392
>Varg will never crash his Daughters pop concert and play Burzum songs
>>
>>70150183
youtube, patreon, and the remains of Burzum
>>
>>70150877
he's also making money off of his RPG.
>>
>>70150951
fuck. i kinda looked up to him. turns out he's not successful. it kinda negates everything
>>
>>70150976

I'm not really a fan of his music anymore, but I'd say he's successful. He's doing a sight better than most people who go to jail for murder likely are. Don't have to be rich to be a success, especially when you don't WANT to be rich.
>>
>>70151005
everything that he's doing right now is some form of escapism. not really something that needs self discipline.
>>
>>70151031

I think that's overstating it. He's a family man and he appears to be doing his duty as a provider for them.

If all the other shit is the life he wants to lead then I'd say he's doing just fine.
>>
>>70150615
>>70150212
Those shirts are from another vendor, not Lol-Mart.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 350x350px
>>70150183
Times have tough on old vargy let's just say.
>>
>>70151054
where is this meme from? i musta missed this
>>
>>70151054

Looks like old vargy-poo is revolutionizing "black" metal yet again.
>>
>>70151054
(((black))) metal
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.