[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys like Daniel Johnston?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Daniel_Johnston-Hi_How_Are_You.jpg (26KB, 220x340px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Johnston-Hi_How_Are_You.jpg
26KB, 220x340px
do you guys like Daniel Johnston?
>>
Sorry don't enjoy deranged men screaming
>>
Hi Kurt
>>
>>70148759
he's not always screaming, big guy
>>70148791
hey
>>
very interesting tape, never wanna hear it again though

watch the documentary "The Devil and Daniel Johnston" it's really good
>>
>>70149417
why don't you want to listen to it again? not trying to be rude, just interested
>>
>>70148697
Adore his work, especially this album
>>
>>70148697
Yes, a lot
Yip/Jump Music is amazing too

It's hard to listen to at first, but the rawness fits the songwriting
Worried Shoes is one of those few songs that can make me cry
>>
>>70149717
two reasons, really

for one, it's really emotionally hardcore, and i always feel depressed and paranoid when i listen to it. "running water," "get yourself together," and ESPECIALLY "despair came knocking" are some of the tracks that get to me in a sad way

the second reason is the lo-fi production. it's not made for easy listening. if i'm listening to this, it's the only thing i'm doing for the next half hour, and that's not really how i like to listen to music
>>
>>70149793
Hey Joe fucks me up.
"Hey Sid, no matter what you did, it can work out, work out"
One of the few songs I've cried to.
>>
>>70148697
Yes. Listening to him makes me feel both uncomfortable and comfortable. It's pretty cool.
>>
This song is the shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzEnmvjbqF0
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.