[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts. I remember the music video for psychiatry tripping me out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 909d52ed.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
909d52ed.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
Thoughts. I remember the music video for psychiatry tripping me out.
>>
>>70145474
Several tracks are forgettable filler while the remaining are fantastic. Wildflower had less quality tracks but was much more memorable and cohesive.

Also Frontier Psychiatrist is my favorite music video of all time.
>>
>>70145937
Damn dude sick opinion
>>
For the longest time I didn't really get this album. I thought that it was a good album, and I understood that people loved it, but it just never really appealed to me. And then I listened to it about 3 weeks ago for the first time in like a year, and something just clicked for me, and it just blew my mind. One of my top 10 now definitely.
>>
>>70145962
>Thread asking for opinions on the album
>Sarcastically mock someone for giving their opinion on the album
damn...
>>
>>70146571
I was just butthurt the time because I love SILY
Sorry bro
>>
>>70145937
I honestly feel the opposite. I still liked Wildflower a lot but so much of it just felt like filler to me. Every track on SILY fits perfectly.

>>70146504
Same thing happened with me. It was a beautiful feeling.
>>
>>70146571
Lol >>70145937 speaking, am I really so autistic that I didn't realize that was an insult?
>>
>>70146571
thats /mu summed up for ya
>>
>>70146758
Maybe, but if you're so autistic that you fail to interpret insults as insults then you're set to live a pretty easy life.
>>
>>70146865
Well I do have literal diagnosed autism.
>>
>>70145962
>>70145937
wut, i took the "sick opinion" as the guy actually appreciating his opinion

can sick opinion man please clarify
>>
I have developed so much personal meaning to this album, and for me, it's the closest I've found to perfection. There are some weak points in the beginning third, but the rest fits so nice. ETOH through the end is god tier, especially on the Zomba mix
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.