[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weed music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ilikethedoors.jpg (1MB, 1169x1159px) Image search: [Google]
ilikethedoors.jpg
1MB, 1169x1159px
can you guys give me some music to smoke weed to

inb4 this is bait
im being serious
>>
The music you enjoy the most while sober is the music you enjoy the most while high. The only think I would suggest is listening to shorter songs because you will have a shorter attention span.
>>
File: the unseen.jpg (11KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
the unseen.jpg
11KB, 220x220px
best album to listen to on drugs
>>
>>70142781
What's with the voice gimmick
>>
>>70142839
>gimmick
pleb detected
listen to the whole thing before deciding whether you like the voice or not
>>
kinda a trip
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HohnlWnQPvs
>>
>>70142770
/thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Y3p5JxMW4&ab_channel=GrahamKartna
>>
>>70142770
This

Also, most dad rock is pretty cool if you're new to smoking.

If you like heavy stuff, try Sleep - Holy Mountain or Melvins - Lysol
>>
whatever you like sober unless youre super fucked then just avoid anything too intense
throw on some grateful dead or dj screw, light a joint and chill. jerk off later and youre good for a night
>>
Vangleis - Soil Festivities
Rush - 2112
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
The Avalanches - Since I Left You
Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition
Kanye West - TLOP
Tame Impala - Currents
Madvillain - Madvillainy
Yngwie Malmsteen - Rising Force
Cream - Disraeli Gears
Eagles - Hotel California
Ratatat - Classics
Gorillaz - Demon Days
Radiohead - Kid A (and I hate Radiohead)
CCC - CCC
>>
Somehow Loveless is just the worst while high but glorious sober
>>
>>70145148
Touched + To Here Knows When are unreal when listened to high.
>>
>>70144998
I agree with literally all of these, you have patrician taste my friend
>>
>>70144998
I'm actually with this one, I don't listen to almost any of these sober, but when I'm high I like "comfort" music, that's complex enough to have something to enjoy and think about, but with a high level of pop sensibility that you can zone in and out with ease and not miss anything
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.