[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, cool! An eighty-minute documentary on why punk had to happen!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Hey, cool! An eighty-minute documentary on why punk had to happen!
>>
prog is shite for dorks
>>
progressive rock is for progressive people. "punk" rock is for reactionary teens unwilling to accept the progress of disco and prog rock.
>>
>>70141522
Nah, every genres happens because people are bored of the previous ones.
>>
File: 1482021750395.jpg (16KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482021750395.jpg
16KB, 480x270px
>>70141464
The first 3 sides of this album are top, but the last side doesn't know when to fucking end.
It ends well like 4 times THEN JUST KEEPS PLAYING REE PROG IS BETTER THAN PUNK
>>
>>70141522
I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
>>
>>70142337
Nice copy pasta
>>
they should have cut it down to a single album.

They had to add a lot of extra fluff to it because they had too much stuff. Honestly they could have just released sides 1 and 2 as a complete record and it would have been better.
>>
>>70142483
>Honestly they could have just released sides 1 and 2 as a complete record and it would have been better.
That's a bit of a peculiar opinion. I've always heard most people say sides 1 and 4 are the best, and 2 and 3 are disposable
>>
>>70142544
now that I'm listening to it again, I think I agree with you. 1+4 would make a much better album, maybe with some of the end of Nous Sommes Du Soleil cut off to make room for the Leaves of Green segment from The Ancient, which is the best part of the middle of the album imo.
>>
>>70141464
Honestly, I see it as the opposite. Albums like this, which are bursting to the seams with originality and creativity, show why punk (edgy verse-chorus-verse music used as a political device) is pretty lame.
>>
>>70142449
>>70142970
haha fo cucks
>>
>>70142999
But punk is secretly the most cucked genre
>>
>>70143050
It's literally meme marketing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.