[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you avoid overlistening a song to the point where you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20150803.png (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20150803.png
48KB, 800x600px
How do you avoid overlistening a song to the point where you subconsciously tune it out like background noise?

Avoiding listening to it for some time doesn't work for me, the progress to overlistening just picks up from wherever I last left off.
>>
Part of the reason I 95% listen to only music from the current year. Then within that time I listen as many times as I want.
>>
I dont think there is anything you can do about that. Besides finding new good stuff to listen to...
>>
>>70132036
how's 2017 treating you
>>
>>70131978
I find the opposite happens to me. I end up tuning out a lot of new stuff especially if is bland. I can't listen to a song so much that ill tune it out. If anything it should make you focus on it and understand it more
>>
>>70132631
i both feel like this and like op, it changes.

at some point a couple of months ago i thought i'd never enjoy music again, i just couldn't find joy in listening to anything. now i'm going crazy with a lot of different kinds of stuff and i'm delving deeper into some stuff i already knew
>>
>>70132509
Sorry about the tags. It happens when I copy memo from my phone.

What do we have so far? AOTY Qualification starts on Christmas Eve

Spotify availability which is important for me because I can listen on my phone data free:
Pseudonym - Pack of Lies
Run the Jewels - 3
Caynug - Miasma<br>
Book of Wyrms - S/F<br>
AOA - Angels Knock<br>
Askultura - Marinara <br>
Austin Mahone - For Me and You<br>
9th Evolution - Apocalypse Sow<br>
The Downsetters - Asylum Hotel<br>
The Great Old Ones - EOD<br>
Tangible Rays - Seance<br>
<br>
Youtube: Blackfield - V - Steven Wilson<br>
<br>
Bandcamp:<br>
Vallum - Insight<br>
The Gate - Island Virus<br>
Substratum - self-titled<br>
Mary Bell - self-titled<br>
Demonseed - Human Disposal<br>
Cold body radiation <br>
Lizard wizard<br>
Mechina<br>
<br>
File-sharing: Xiu Xiu - Forget<br>
probably lots of others but this is all Ive heard<br>
<br>
$52 retail package with phone app:<br>
Brian Eno - Reflection <br>
<br>
EPOTY<br>
Death Worship - Extermination Mass<br>
Ramshackle Glory - One Last Big Job<br>
The Ghost and the Crown - self-titled
>>
you have to listen to the song backwards to undo each listen that you've done
>>
Tangible Rays was a typo it's only bandcamp
>>
>>70132825
thanks, will give it a listen
>>
>>70133116
Awesome hope you find something you like

My aotysf is 9th Evolution

Very NIN
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.