[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that this board has gone to shit thanks to alt-rights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1465353513233.jpg (101KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1465353513233.jpg
101KB, 500x501px
Can we all agree that this board has gone to shit thanks to alt-rights and /pol/ crossposters? I mean just look at this >>70119824

How do we fix this shithole?
>>
>>70131438
You can't. All of 4chan is too far gone. Stromfront has infiltrated this entire board and now any new poster thinks it's the status quo.
>>
bet you literally havent been here for more than an year
>>
>>70131438
>How do we fix this shithole?
get rid of the SJWs, progressive liberals, alt-right
basically fucktards like yourself who can't shut up about politics
>>
>>70131453
this

>>70131480
also this

but i also agree with op a bit. this board wasn't like this years ago. sure, we had /b/tards shitting up the board spouting "nigger" and shit like that. but it seems /pol/ is taking all over 4chan, not only that, but in all the internet.
>>
it has gotten noticeably worse in the last couple of years or so

I don't really mind if people are angry about brown people or triggered by white people, I just wish they'd leave the Music board alone.
>>
>>70131586
nigger saying "nigger" was not exclusive to /b/
>>
>>70131438
try not being a double nigger, you jew.
>>
>>70131794
>>70131762
wow v edgy
>>
File: HERBIE.png (157KB, 427x639px) Image search: [Google]
HERBIE.png
157KB, 427x639px
herbieposting
>>
File: 1482640683279.png (1017KB, 665x663px) Image search: [Google]
1482640683279.png
1017KB, 665x663px
>mfw only the small and slow boards are even half decent anymore
/pol/ was a mistake. take me back to 2011, I miss the shitty tripfag infested /mu/
>>
yeah for real 4chan is dead for sure. where can we go now? leddit is full of normies who just heard about franz ferdinand.
>>
>>70131831
confirmed for being a nigger or kike
>>
>>70131843
small obscure messageboards
RYM
or just grow up and stop browsing forums
>>
The best thing about Trump's election is that it's made being alt right about as edgy and cool as being a mainstream republican.

I say just give it time. It's hard to maintain "I like the current president and approve of the job he is doing!" as a 4chan meme.
>>
>>70131843
go outside lmao
>>
A couple things

-Yes, people who drag politics into otherwise unrelated music discussions are annoying
-People saying nigger or being far-right is not a new phenomenon on this board, and I say that as someone who's been here since 09. Its just easier to spot them now because /pol/ has refined its focus over the last year or two, its become much easier to make an online identity out of their memes. But make no mistake, there have always been plenty of right-wingers even on this board.
-Any perceived decline in quality here is mostly due to the board becoming less active (good posters leaving) and due to fragmentation/disintegration of board culture (its harder to have those weekly board-wide freakouts about a pitchfork review, for example, when most people here dont go to that site anymore). People just care about their one sector of interest (metal, hip-hop, electronic, rock) and there isn't a uniting force the way there used to be.
>>
>>70131837
This. So much this.
>>
>>70131837
>/pol/ was a mistake. take me back to 2011, I miss the shitty tripfag infested /mu/
are you kidding me i was tripfag in 2011 and all u guys did is harass me
fuck off
>>
>>70132137
>-Any perceived decline in quality here is mostly due to the board becoming less active (good posters leaving)

there are no good posters and never were

i mean, your analysis is fairly on point in general but you missed the biggest factor for sure which is simply growing up and getting tired of this shit

if you were a 16 year old in 2010 you were signficantly less jaded and surrounded by a community of other retarded 16 year olds. now you're likely a severly depressed 23 year old going nowhere in life, still obsessively posting in a community of retarded 16 year olds
>>
>>70132291
CLT? Hampie?
>>
At least we aren't /tv/
>>
>>70131438
what's wrong with that thread
>>
>>70132414
Oh I agree with you there, that's a big part of it. Most of this board is populated by completely different people than those who were around in 2010, so naturally people feel less and less connected to the community as they have less and less in common with the average poster here.

I did like CLT though. Disagreed with him on a few things but had a lot of great discussions/debates.
>>
They ruined their board, then they ruined the country, now they're ruining us.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.