[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TOUCH....... I REMEMBER TOUCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

TOUCH....... I REMEMBER TOUCH
>>
Instant Crush > rest
>>
I literally think Touch is a modern pop master piece, in the way that few pop songs sneak up and actually achieve artistic merit.
>>
This album went from great to overplayed shit to great again
>>
People here throw shit on this album but I personally think it's great.
>>
Touch and Instant Crush are OK but the rest of the album is absolute fucking horse shit
>>
>>70130043
why do you hate fun music, anon
>>
>>70129988
brother in 20 years you're going to go over to your kid's room and he's going to be playing get lucky and you're going to shit yourself

"holy shit THIS WAS FROM MY ERA" you call your wife over, embarassing your son. "you kids WISH your pop was this good" you and your wife procede to dance "the legend of the phoenix... / all ends with beginnings..."

your child groans in a typical and somewhat forced ...DAD tone, but ultimately you know your bonds with them are strong.

you go downstairs and have dinner. your wife kisses you. "remember when we met?" somewhere along the way, you lost track of how your life, like a building made out of bricks, was constructed from a thousand little moments, each piled over one another, creating you: your personality, your tastes, your job, your house, the love you live. a tear comes to your eyes. "eat your peas, honey," you say to your youngest daughter. it is impossible to know when, but at some point, everything seemed to turn rosey for you.
>>
>>70130089
this made me cri
>>
>>70130089
does it really count as being from your era if it's emulating a song style from 3 decades ago

also you're a mongoloid retard
>>
File: daft waif.png (666KB, 462x944px) Image search: [Google]
daft waif.png
666KB, 462x944px
would you smash?
>>
>>70130085
>fun music

>game of love
>giorgio by moroder (Le Giorgio isn't actually featured on this track but you wouldn't know unless you look it up ;^) )
>within
>beyond
>motherboard
>fragments of time

>fun

It really does pay homage to the albums back then where you had 3-4 hits and had to make a fuckton of filler to sell records. It's a shit album and to be honest if you don't feel decieved with how it was sold then you're just being delusional
>>
>>70130275
im sorry you'll never understand what makes RAM so great anon
>>
>>70130303
RAM is super great if you enjoy literal shit because it's 'fun'
>GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEE OF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit just rememberin that fucking line makes me cringe so hard
>>
>>70130321
thats a great moment
I dont know why you have to shield yourself from quality because of asinine reasons anon
>>
IF YOU DOOOO ITTT RIIIIIIGHT
>>
>>70129913
literally bought this vinyl as soon as it dropped. listened to it with my roommate in college over and over for like 2 weeks lol. shits based
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.