[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gratitude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2107.jpg (510KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2107.jpg
510KB, 1200x1200px
/mu/, i just want to thank you for blessing me with the most amazing album i have ever heard in my entire life. I cant describe how many emotions flow within me as i absorb each song, from beginning to end. Ive never resonated with a piece of musical art before, i had always wanted some form of satisfaction when listening to other albums before, but when i first found this album here and listened to it, i was not only hooked but unregretably addicted. I had never imagined myself to express tears for a piece of musical art before, but somehow my ears and eyes had begun pouring liquids throughout the album. Both the musical and lyrical aspect, two things ive never needed to listen to together while understanding a piece of musical work, had blown my mind away farther than the dark side of the moon (pun intended). The message, which did in fact took me a while to understand and digest, had made me question how it came to be humanly possible for such a creation to exist. Nothing more inspiring could ever have crossed my path if it wasn't for you guys, so i truly wish to thank you for such a gift that no one can really give me.
>>
>>70127429
fuck off newfaggot
>>
>>70127429
Stfu fag
>>
>>70127458
>>70127452
Im serious tho. I shoudlve realised this 2 years ago but only through recent events was i able to truly cherish the album.
>>
>>70127490
I hope this is about real tragedy and not some bullshit relationship drama thing
>>
>>70127490
Giles Cory is slightly better imo. But fooking good shit m8.
>>
>>70127429
Ohh fuck off, go blog on Reddit you cunt
>>
>>70127429
lmao i used to think this album was the conclusion to music when i was in middle school like 4-5 years ago

the intro track is still really nice albeit very simple but other than that this album is very rough around the edges and you realize this as you give this album enough time in between listens

also dan barrett is kinda lame (not a knock on the guy but seriously he's more of a business man than a musician imo)
>>
but it's a shit album
>>
>>70128137
>Giles Cory is slightly better
no
>>
Well mu thanks to all of your comments i uavr completely changed my opinion of this album. I cant believe it was shit this entire time and i thot it was the pinnacle of music. What is the pinnacle of music then for all of those who oppose this album?
>>
>>70127429
>had blown my mind away farther than the dark side of the moon (pun intended).
kys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.