[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Self esteem"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6621.jpg (95KB, 528x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6621.jpg
95KB, 528x655px
I just realized, self esteem by the offspring is about being a cuck
>>
So is Mr. Brightside by the killers. It was sickening seeing all the white people in the bar I worked at singing along to it in unison.
>>
>>70113544
I thought it was just about a prostitute...
>>
>>70113544
Holy shit, I just read the lyrics,

You are right
>>
>>70113661
>>70113804
I could be wrong (I hope I'm wrong, I still hate the song though), but the guy is talking abut seeing his girl get with this guy and feeling sick about it, but then "looking on the brightside" and opening his eyes to take in the sexiness of the scene. I previously ignored the "it's all in my head" line, so maybe it's just a fantasy based on his jealousy and possessiveness, but the opening his eager eyes because he's Mr. Brightside part seems to be him accepting it, if not straight up wanting to jack off to it. "Eager" was used after all.
Now I'm falling asleep
And she's calling a cab
While he's having a smoke and she's taking a drag
Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head, but she's touching his

[Pre-Chorus]
Chest now
He takes off her dress now
Let me go
I just can't look its killing me
And taking control

[Chorus]
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
Cause I'm Mr. Brightside
>>
>>70113965
I think we just found Louis C.K.'s theme song.
>>
>listening to a shallow pop song for the lyrics
>Fucking caring about people having fun at a fucking bar singing a shallow pop song
I mean I see it now so I can agree but not like they think about this shit
>>
>>70113275
What normies did to Pepe is disgusting ;_;
>>
>>70114557
It's a great song regardlessly
>>
>>70113965
>>70113544
Niggas it's about JEALOUSY
"And it's all in my head"...
"Jealousy, turning saints into the sea"...

Jealousy is either making him go crazy or she really is cheating he is not CERTAIN. So I guess maybe its about being cucked but he isn't aware so its not REAL cucking.
>>
>>70113544
no its not. It's about a guy who turns into somebody else when hes getting it in with a lady he meets in public.

The whole point is that the man he becomes when he seduces the chick isn't the "real" him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.