[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOWIE BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: italian lolilover.jpg (30KB, 548x308px) Image search: [Google]
italian lolilover.jpg
30KB, 548x308px
>As usual with Bowie, Blackstar (RCA, 2016), produced again by Tony Visconti,, is mostly image and very little about the music. The ten-minute Blackstar, that was supposed to be the centerpiece, is little more than a funereal litany a` la Doors with jazz horns that goes on five minutes too many. Bowie crooning melodramatic in Lazarus (from his Broadway musical about an alien who falls in love) or romantic in Dollar Days is either delirious and pathetic, certainly not entertaining. His tedious voice interferes with the driving jazz jam of 'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore and with the frenzied and tense Sue (a 2014 single). Even when the voice is not a distraction, the rest is hardly intriguing: I Can't Give Everything Away boasts an awful distorted guitar against syncopated beats and layers of electronic drones: not exactly genius. This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.

>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.
>>
Fuck off you contrarian italian pedo.

You haven't reviewed Herbie Hancock because you're scared to give too many 10s.

Maybe even an 11.
>>
hahahahah how is that guy even real
>>
Why is he so mean bros?
>>
absolutely btfo
>>
>>70110653
he's just jealous bowie got away with sleeping with lolis
>>
Guys, I think I'm developing feelings for Scaruffi. What do?
>>
>>70110540
>"music"

kek did he actually write that?
>>
lmao he is gold
>>
>>70110752
http://www.scaruffi.com/vol3/bowie.html#bls
>>
>>70110540
What lead him to believe he actually knows anything about what he writes about? His whole website is a cringe-fest
>>
>>70110540
>this is /mu/'s god
>a fucking contrarian
KEK LIKE POETRY
>>
>>70110701
kek
>>
>>70110877

he's not a contrarian, he just has taste and he's not a poptimist.
>>
>>70110540
I hate Scruffy and love Bowie, but I really couldn't into Blackstar.
>>
>>70110811
t. butthurt bowie cuck
>>
>>70112297
t. pedo
>>
>>70112313

>le Scaruffi is a pedo meme

when will this stop
>>
>>70112359
When the part where he talks about being a pedo stops existing.
>>
>>70112918

in that part, he simply points out that in the past, pedophilia was not as reviled as it is in modern society, and it was fairly common for very young people to get married to/have sex with older people.

he points this out in relation to some thing about gay marriage. he was not advocating for nor condoning pedophilia, the specific line "why can't I marry a 12-year-old" has been presented out of context so much that people actually believe he meant it now, instead of taking the time to read the full article themselves so they can see what he was actually trying to say.

as a matter of fact, Scaruffi condemns pedophilia in his article about Islam, pointing out how immoral it is for people to worship a pedophile prophet and then claim there is nothing wrong with their religion.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.