[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could only have one song...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cornybuttrue.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cornybuttrue.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
If you could only have one song, what would it be? What is that one piece of music that just blows your hair back? Regardless of your mood, the second it comes on you just feel better and can't help but tap your foot or sing along.

Mine would be Skyline Pigeon by Elton John.
>>
Not really a "one song only" kind of thing but if you can listen to Broccoli and not be happy you just don't like music.
>>
>>70103060
I could definitely see it. Good choice!
>>
Fuck off to Facebook
>>
>>70103210
>talking about music on the music board
Fucking blasphemy
>>
>>70103210
You literally have no silly piece of music that just makes you feel good? I'm sorry for you.
>>
>>70103272
this idea doesn't really make sense though. you hear music all the time in public places, or in other media. so you still hear all that but then when you're choosing to listen to music you can only hear that one song? or is it like no matter what sort of movie you're watching, anytime they play a song, it's skyline pigeon by Elton John? That would change a lot of movies, like The Matrix would be so different.
>>
>>70103331
You obviously get what I meant. Why do you feel the need to be such an insufferable cunt? Is your life that shitty?
>>
>>70103486
You belong in a youtube comment section.
>>
>>70103486
I just don't really don't get the rules here, and also thought it'd be funny to imagine the matrix with every song driven scene using this Elton John song. like that rave scene, the lobby shootout one. that just seems funny to me if they all had that song. not trying to be a cunt about things, I swear. but I'm not sure if there's any song I could pick for this under any interpretation, it really wouldn't take long for me to grow to hate whatever I'd pick if I knew I was stuck with it and it alone, forever.
>>
>>70103039
My warm blood by the microphones. The drone can be appreciated on long walks to be honest
>>
A Hazy Shade of Winter
>>
File: Laugh emoji.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh emoji.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
>>70103633
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.