[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of music do Yakuza listen to? I want to be a Yakuza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What kind of music do Yakuza listen to? I want to be a Yakuza but my mom won't let me
>>
Japs don't listen to music because they have no soul
>>
>>70102605

But they have Seoul rite

Amirite
>>
>>70102619
no, thats korea. idiot. and they dont have a soul either.
>>
Sorry, OP. Australians aren't allowed in the Yakuza.
>>
>>70102783
most Yakuza are Korean though.
>>
This
https://youtu.be/w3OAzs5Nd_I
>>
they get incredibly mad if you bump anything but kitaro shit is serious
>>
>>70102860
the fuck u on about m8? yakuza is japanese
>>
Probably K-pop.

Yakuza are mostly low-life foreign hustlers and pimps. Prostitution, drug, and extortion rings in Japan are overwhelmingly Korean and Chinese. Nobody in Japan thinks Yakuza are cool.
>>
>>70102880
Yakuza is (((Japanese)))

lol yeah right.

You have to understand that most criminals in Japan are actually Korean. Just like the owner of the "authentic Japanese sushi" shop in your city.
>>
>>70102935
the japanese restuarant i goto is run by an old japanese man and his son. fuck you.
>>
>>70102955
It's cute that you think that. Unless you are in California or Hawaii it's unlikely.

Most of these chons even take on Japanese names.
>>
>>70102973
it is california you cuck, and hes japanese as fuck he makes me my sushi right in front of me and barely speaks english
>>
>>70102987
ok ok
The owner of your favorite restaurant is likely Japanese

Yakuza aren't.

I hope that helps.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.