[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a problem that I started to enjoy this after listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0870.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
Is it a problem that I started to enjoy this after listening for jokes?
>>
same thing happened to me. Once I saw how many albums he had on spotify i became really fascinated. I don't think its good but it could be worse
>>
>>70099229
i used to blast it in the sushi bar i worked in
>>
>>70099446
Yeah, he has so much. I know it's bad, but I can't help but like it
>>
Haahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>70099229
i think its pretty much agreed upon that he is this generation's wesley willis. it's not a problem at all.
>>
>>70099229
the title track is honestly pretty good lol the rest is pretty hard to listen to tho
>>
It should never be wrong/a problem to enjoy music. If you like it, you like it, and you shouldn't be ashamed of that.

:-)
>>
>>70099229
No.
He's a good producer, has some very impressive beats
>>
here's a little somthin fo you bustas
>>
File: images(26).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images(26).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
check this out too

viper has the best album titles ever
>>
File: IMG_4015.jpg (150KB, 615x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4015.jpg
150KB, 615x523px
>>
If you like You'll Cowards, check this one out: http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/viper_f4/ready_and_willing/

Don't let the RYM score throw you off. Ready and Willing is frankly, off the fucking hook; sitting in the upper echelons of avant-garde hip hop.

Best songs:
>Ready and Willing
>Raise Up (Grind to Shine)
>Handled Up (All Girls Are In Love With Me)
>>
>>70101067
Link for All Girls Are In Love With Me:
https://youtu.be/VlgA8WLafWA
>>
>>70101067
[4/5 stars]
Todays album up for review, is the classic album "ready and willing". It's one of vipers older releases, and is likely the first album these songs appeared on. It's also arguable, but this album is another one of the first cloud rap releases.

Moving on to the content, I'll start the same place I always do. The beats. Now, when viper reverses a beat, it's usually his own. But back in the day, he'd chop up a real song, reverse it, and use it as an original beat. You're probably thinking "wow that'd sound like shit", and yore partially right. It would if it were any other artist. Viper on the other hand, takes these songs, and makes them into exponentially better pieces of music; for example "can't fade me" and "my cap always turned back at an angle", are upbeat killer tracks, probably not what their creator intended, so we should thanks viper for gracing us with this. There's plenty of "non reversed" beats as well, so even if you're not a fan of them, you'll like half of the album. He's got lots of lofi tracks on here for those who loves his other classic albums, and even the cloudiest track of all "my expeditions as a baller" lifts you up above the earth to vipers cloud rap castle in the Sky.

A lot of the time, vipers voice seems less like its spitting bars,and more like its an accompanying instrument. While it might appear that way, If you take time do decipher the lyrics, you'll enjoy this album twice as much. "You fell off", the hardest track on the album, gives us a look into vipers life describing his gang life. I'm really partial to the line "you gon die/you fucked up a drive by". That songs an extension of the whole album, which lets us understand life in his 5-9 piru gang better, it's a real nice change from equally good, but over the top lyrics about his money and bitches.
>>
>>70099229
Beats are fantastic t b h
>>
Viper's music is for the most part relaxing as fuck
>>
File: killmyselfmyman.jpg (246KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
killmyselfmyman.jpg
246KB, 1024x1024px
>>70100619
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.