[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: a0759733276_10.jpg (228KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a0759733276_10.jpg
228KB, 1000x1000px
Who is this girl on the wooden veil lp artwork?

What's her context?
>>
she is a furry
>>
>>70086767
pls delete this thread my friend
it's not that i want to insult you, it's just better for everyone
>>
>>70087007
Why? It's just a fucking question
>>
my gf
>>
it might just be somebody from the band desu
i've never seen their actual faces in pictures so i don't know
>>
>>70087007
Fuck off
>>
>avant-weaboo core
nah
>>
>>70086767
>Q: Your album artwork is a photograph of a young girl with her face-painted as (please correct me if I'm wrong) what looks like a bear. Can you explain the inspiration behind it?

>CK: Hanayo is a really great photographer because she has a very non-intrusive way of capturing the world around her on film. And if you know her, her photos make even more sense because there is something ethereal and nostalgic about her vision, and this candid beauty comes across in her work. The photo is of her daughter Tenko, who is amazing in her own right, at a moment which can't really be described. I'm not sure what animal it is supposed to be. We chose this photo together because it somehow managed to get across the exact feeling we wanted to convey with the album, all of its subtleties and ins and outs. I can't really explain it any deeper than that since the photo speaks for itself so well.
>>
She is Magicianul Robert
>>
she fell asleep at a party xd
>>
>>70088918
who is christopher kline?
what role does he have regarding this band?
>>
>>70090191
first result on google when you search 'wooden veil' is this interview:

http://thequietus.com/articles/03757-wooden-veil-interview
>>
>>70090918
I've read it in the meantime. I see that he's a member of the band.

Thank you for helping me find this mystery. The girl in the picture is her daughter tenko. You can notice the similarities in this picture.

I wish you peace.
>>
*solve this mystery
>>
shes looks like 8 or 9. OP you a creeper
>>
>>70091280
(;
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.