[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here hate live music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: mde12emofaggotmonkeys.png (753KB, 1312x694px) Image search: [Google]
mde12emofaggotmonkeys.png
753KB, 1312x694px
Does anyone else here hate live music?
>>
>>70083555
i don't hate it but i would pretty mych always prefer listening to a recording, with a few exceptions
>>
Does anyone else here hate music?
>>
Depends on the crowd and venue. Not too many artists who I prefer live but its the other factors that make it fun. And most of the time, it isn't.
>>
>>70083585
This. I go to shows here and there but I could live without that for sure
>>
>>70083585
This. I usually can't hear shit live, everything's too loud and booming for no good reason
>>
>>70083635
Me.
>>
>>70083635
Me too
>>
>>70083555
Depends on what type of music and what type of hall. Classical music is always preferred live in concert halls and chamber halls. Rock and other types of popular music is just piss played live, because the musicians only sound good after 30 takes in the studio and loudness is prioritized because of the large crowd.
>>
It depends on the artist and the venue. Typically I love shows in small venues, even if it's raucous and doesn't sound great, it's almost always a good time. However, with few exceptions, most shows at big venues with seats sound crappy and are boring.
>>
Jazz is way more fun live
>>
I've only went to one concert, and that was a Black Sabbath concert. They sounded basically the same as in their recordings. They also did audience interaction and shit. I actually liked it a lot.

I, sadly, didn't go to a concert in the era when Ozzy bit off the heads of bats, that would've been radical. Which brings me to another point - live music can be very cool if they do whacky shit on stage.
>>
File: kiss.jpg (12KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
12KB, 283x178px
>>70084196
Let me introduce you to your new favorite band then!

I will say though, Sabbath blew away my expectations when I saw them on the farewell tour.
>>
>>70083635
came to post this
>>
you're all probably too autistic to leave your houses
>>
no im not autistic and i actually enjoy music as more than an accessory to show off to strangers on the internet
>>
>>70084532
not a reply to
>>70084416
btw just didnt feel like replying to the op directly
>>
I've never been to a live show but yeah I imagine I would have the experience of seeing something live. Don't have a problem listening to a live recording though.
>>
>>70083555
The mysticism surrounding "the energy" and the "rawness" are silly. It's a fun thing to do, but the literal worst are people who prefer live albums.
>>
File: Music.jpg (9KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
Music.jpg
9KB, 500x211px
>>70083635
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.