[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What /mu/ thinks of QOTSA recently albums?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: qotsa.jpg (38KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
qotsa.jpg
38KB, 500x299px
(Big QOTSA fan since 2003 here)
I mean,for me they're just the ''Josh Homme's band'' now,not the 1998-2003 QOTSA that had a mix of energy from Homme-Olivieri and an ''variety'' at the songs/attitudes style.
Like a Clockwork,as an example,it was in my opinion their worst work,not even close to the quality of the debut album and Songs for the Deaf,and appears that they won't return for the ''old'' style at moment.
>>
Tey are dead to me now
>>
>>70083163
yeah they lost it when josh booted nick.
>>
Era Vulgaris was a good album.
>>
>>70083163
Slowly going downhill since songs for the deaf, that album was a 10 for me, but lullabies was noticeably worse and I'm not hopeful for where they're going.
>>
josh and nick was the combo. turned to shit when josh started becoming a rock star.
>>
>>70083198
Same opinion,but the change started there.Even their shows becoming not worst,but not as good as then.
>>
>>70083278
Jesus,you're right.
I think that when he wasn't so famous,and QOTSA was like an ''underground'' band or thing like that,the work was doing well.
Then this all disappear,and the songs becoming just commercial and turned in a lot of same crap.
>>
>>70083278
BREAKING NEWS:
Musician starts to believe own hype.
>>
>>70083278
>shit when josh started becoming
not true. HOWEVER they have stopped making cultural sense,.
>>
>>70083708
How no?
Oliveri was one of the big points at the band in that momento,and Homme turned the star as something said here.
I think that when he realized it was the ''king'',the absolute one,started basically a personal project called QOTSA,and none a band as before.
>>
My favourite album is probably Songs for the Deaf, but I fucking loved Like Clockwork. Era Vulgaris is really the only one I don't listen to with frequency.
>>
>>70083897
From Clockwork just liked ''If i had a tail''.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.