[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didnt like this album, did you mu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (110KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 620x620px
This is trash compared to since i left you
>>
The most disappointing album ever but it was just "okay"
>>
few clunkers on it but overall its pretty good
>>
i didn't cream myself like i did with since i left you but it's still a solid album, if it weren't from the avalanches i'd consider it great, even then i rate it a solid 6-7/10
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't like SILY?
It has some really good moments, but they stick to such a rigid formula. They come up with a good bar, repeat it 4 or 8 times, loop another bar 4 or 8 times, loop the first bar 8 - 16 times, then end the song with a skit from an old TV show or something

I really don't get it. The album goes on for so long too, and there are so many easily forgettable songs on it. What am I missing?
>>
>>70073267
perhaps that is part of the charm and it just isn't your thing
>>
File: CarrieFisher1.png (743KB, 1600x528px) Image search: [Google]
CarrieFisher1.png
743KB, 1600x528px
fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Wildflower more like childflower
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>70073267
Nothing, and Wildflower is easily the superior album as it doesn't follow their formula nearly as much, and has a lot of moments where the production follows the theme of the song almost poetically
>>
It was my second favourite album of the year, a solid 9/10. I think part of my love for it simply comes from listening to it so much during my summer vacation. It fit so perfectly.
>>
>>70073148
it really hurt not liking this album. I was extremely excited for the comeback
>>
>>70073148
Let me be clear, it was not as good as their debut. That said I thought there was a lot of stellar moments in Wildflower-especially Colors and the opening tracks.
Frankie Sinatra even worked in relation to the album.

overall solid album from last year
>>
>>70073148
I actually loved it
guess I haven't reached osirus yet
>>
I liked it pretty well. A lot of music is crap is compared to SILY, I was never expecting another album of that caliber. I wasn't expecting a vocal/pop song structured style album either, but it's still pretty good for what it is.
>>
Loved it. It's not SILY and never will be, but that's fine because it's its own thing.
>>
>>70074463
I think certain tracks like Kaleidoscopic Lovers hit the same highs that they got on SILY, the problem was that the actual meat of the album was substandard by comparison
I've grown to appreciate a lot of the songs but I still think Colours, If I Were a Folkstar and Underwater Park(I forget what it's called) are pretty weak tracks
>>
AHH FRANKIE SINATRA
>>
It's a shame that Bad Day wasn't on the album
>>
>>70074463
Colours is a strong track wyd

COLOURS
COLOURS
>>
Sunshine is best track. My SOTY

Sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
I preferred Cassius' 2016 release.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.