[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deap Vally say happy new year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ec.jpg (216KB, 966x750px) Image search: [Google]
ec.jpg
216KB, 966x750px
As we bring 2016 to a close, we would like to express our most sincere gratitude for all of the blessings this year has brought. We are so thankful to all of you who support what we do, who inspire us, come to our shows, buy our records, and appreciate the music we make. Seeing your faces in the crowd, singing along to our songs, your sweaty bodies moshing to our riffs, is truly a joy and it makes all the schlepping/hours in the van/going through airport security worthwhile. We are so grateful to have made and put out our second record, FEMEJISM, this year. To each of you who has taken the time to tell us how much our music has impacted your life, thank you. We love what we do, and it never gets old hearing that other people appreciate it. To the legends we have lost this year, we will miss you, but your art is immortal and we will cherish it. Thank you so much for leaving your legacy for all of us. Your art has inspired us and made life much more sweet. To those warriors who fight on behalf of equality, for women's rights, minorities and basic human rights, thank you for fighting for us in the face of opposition. Thank you for reminding us that progress doesn't always follow a straight line, and that just because a battle has been lost, it doesn't mean we've lost the war. We've come so far, and we still have so far to go. To the champions we work with, who work tirelessly to get our music and our message heard, thank you thank you thank you. To all of the incredibly talented people we've collaborated with, both artists and technicians, it has been an honor. Thank you.
>>
There's more
>>
And to all of our loved ones, our family and friends, you are treasures and we are so grateful for you. Thank you for loving us, inspiring us, and encouraging us. As the world keeps spinning and we enter 2017, let us acknowledge the circle of life, to honor the ones we've lost, and to celebrate and cherish our lives and the all the beautiful life around us. May we continue to work hard and to make art, which is the rent we pay for being alive.

Happy New Year.

Love,
Deap Vally
>>
>>70057263
I have no idea who y'all are but have a good year too.
>>
>>70057279
It's me, Chris, they sent a round Robin
>>
Femejism is fucking rad. Keep on trucking, DV.
>>
>>70057263
Hell yeah, saw this band when they opened for Marilyn Manson.
>>
Cool, saw you guys at Desert Daze
>>
If only terry was still on the telly
>>
Also saw them headline with Juju supporting. Got autograph as well.
>>
>>70057263
Saw you guys open for wolfmother and you kind of sucked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.