[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has finally settled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

now that the dust has finally settled
>>
>>70047709
link to the polls so we can see how badly we beat out cave troll?
>>
>>70047735
http://www.strawpoll.me/12002634

http://www.strawpoll.me/12006772
>>
she's trying too hard
2cringy4me
actor was great th
>>
>>70047817
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12006772
Confirmed for official Queen on TWO polls. How based could she be
>>
>Annie
>Bjork
>Grimes

Why did /mu/ vote for these weird looking insufferable feminists instead of the objectively superior female specimen Joanna Newsom?
>>
File: 1482903578586.jpg (192KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1482903578586.jpg
192KB, 1080x1350px
2017 will be a great year :)
>>
Threadly reminder that she's self producing her new album.

>And he gets after it. Musicians like Nick Cave work their asses off, and find killer players to help them realize their visions.
>That’s why somebody like Bowie was Bowie, because he was an incredible visionary and curator. He was like, “You, Robert Fripp, come on in. Hey Tony Visconti and Mike Garson. Hey Nile Rodgers and Stevie Ray.” And I know he got a lot of flack for that Let’s Dance record, but it’s great.
>You seem to share a similar willingness to take on interesting collaborations.
>It’s fun. I’ll be the producer/executive producer of this new record. So I’m selectively bringing in different people for songs and ideas, because everyone has different talents and strong suits. I’m so lucky that I get to do it for a living. That’s never lost on me. There’s something about being raised, in a sense, by Tuck and Patti: They worked their asses off. It’s a blue-collar work ethic and the most rewarding thing. Get in the game. Fucking do it! The world needs it.
>>
>>70047984
>why did /mu/ vote for ugly people
The answer to this should be to you anon
>>
>>70048065
*obvious to you
>>
File: 1477681234647.gif (991KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1477681234647.gif
991KB, 480x270px
>>
File: {.png (20KB, 663x537px) Image search: [Google]
{.png
20KB, 663x537px
How will /mu/ """honor""" their Queen from now on?
>>
bump

What do you think her new album will sound like?
>>
>>70049587
thanks for bumping lol. i thought deleting the file would gather attention but it did the opposite i guess
>>
>>70049674
I didn't even notice the file was gone until after I bumped it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.