[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: henry rollins v gg allin.png (562KB, 671x423px) Image search: [Google]
henry rollins v gg allin.png
562KB, 671x423px
Who would win in a fight?
>>
Rollins most of the time.

Gg never did any lifting
>>
>>70046864
I mean Rollins never was huge either but he at least didnt have a beer gut
>>
>>70046886
Physical stature isn't everything in a fight, it matters how much of a rabid animal each one of them are.
>>
>>70046886
thats mid 90's rollins right there
rollins in the 80's was jacked
>>
>>70046886
>>70046938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4uahL_tQWc
>>
>>70046938
No it doesnt. If you can't fight it doesn't matter if you are insane because you won't get any decent hits or will get tired out.
>>
>>70047014
But that's just it, if they are crazy enough they can ignore their bodies' limits especially with the help of adrenaline.
>>
File: Henry_Rollins_1980s.jpg (21KB, 220x337px) Image search: [Google]
Henry_Rollins_1980s.jpg
21KB, 220x337px
>>70046952
He looked pretty thin though. I think he is the type of MC ride skinny built. I havent seen too many pictures of him though.
>>
>>70047053
Yeah maybe. Kind of works for both parties in this case.
>>
>>70047101
Yeah and rollins is the more level-headed of the two. He'd probably go on a rant about how he has no need to resort to violence because he's seen the effects of corporate violence and greed all around the globe or something.
>>
rollins hands down

GG Allin would let himself get beat up and probably jack off the entire time
>>
>>70046817
GG Allin would win the fight by throwing his own feces at Rollins. Rollins would become disgusted, call him "barbaric", and walk away.
>>
Okay okay how about Darby Crash vs Sid Vicious?
>>
>>70047550
I feel like Vicious talked a lot of big talk and couldn't back it up, given that he was an addict. I don't know much about Darby though.
>>
File: 1483240379309.jpg (15KB, 235x260px) Image search: [Google]
1483240379309.jpg
15KB, 235x260px
>>70046817
100% GG
Henry Rollins seems like kind of a faggot to me. Seems like the kind of guy who forces opinions on other people yet pretends to be "punk" while chanting drab normal-core social and political views.
>>
Henry Rollins would mop the floor w/GG. End of discussion. End of tread.
>>
gg would probably use his shit as projectiles
or he would roll on his shit and then charge rollins
>>
>>70046817
GG because he wouldnt care how bad he got hurt
>>
>>70046817
I wanna say Rollins but GG was just so fucking crazy man idk.
>>
and people say that toxic masculinity isnt a thing
>>
GG was fucking insane, guys. He'd probably kill Rollins honestly. He'd thumb-gouge eyes and shit
>>
Anyone who says GG has never been in a real fight before.
>>
>>70046817
>A liberal part-time weight lifter concerned with his image
Vs.
>An absolute mad man

I'd go with mad man
>>
>>70049931
he actively got into fights though.
also, bringing liberal into it. lmao projecting your insecurities much.

on topic.
GG would get fucking crushed. crazy people are only good freaking out morons who've never gotten into a fight, GG would charge in like a retard and rollins would knock him out in 20 secs tops.
>>
Huge GG fan here. Rollins would destroy him. There's many videos of GG thrashing about and punching at people in the audience, he wasn't half as athletic as Hank.
>>
>>70050004
>bringing liberal into it.
Is that really not an influence on a fight?
I would think preaching about love and tolerance and sharing shit all the time would have an effect on one's ability to throw all caution to the wind and run on absolute survival mode.
When you believe masculinity and violence is 'toxic' , how are you going to embody those things enough to win?
>>
>>70050139
nah you're probably some sad trump supporter who thinks you can make yourself masculine by supporting a billionaire conman.
and thinking poltiical views have any correlation with your ability to break someone's jaw is a grade-A delusion. americans are really the worst.
>>
>>70050303
>bringing Trump and Americans into it.
lmao projecting your insecurities much.
>>
>>70050342
insecurity about what? i've been doing kickboxing for 8 years now pretty sure i could beat the shit out of 99% of 4chan.
anyway it's true though, americans are a fucking stupid bunch of people. you guys made a b-list celebrity the president of the most powerful country in the world it's fucking funny and scary.
>>
>>70050500
>insecurity about what?
>it's fucking scary.

You're a beta bitch
>>
>>70050548
the world being run by a moron isn't scary?
you're just a typical stupid american who thinks not caring about world destruction makes you a man.
beta? haha you're probably some scrawny loser i'd smash your face in with my eyes closed. be a tough guy behind your keyboard though :^)
>>
>>70050677
>Thinks he's tough
>scared of the president
lmao

>haha you're probably some scrawny loser i'd smash your face in with my eyes closed.
>be a tough guy behind your keyboard though
top fucking kek
>>
>>70050751
haha what? of course the president of the USA is going to have more power than anybody, no matter how tough. are you really that stupid to think physical power outweighs political power? american logic.

and yes because you called me a "beta bitch", which i find fucking hilarious because if we met irl you'd be overly polite and submissive to me :)
>>
File: IMG_3223.png (121KB, 264x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3223.png
121KB, 264x257px
>>70050303
You have a cuck beard, Shitty undercut, and wear rolled up tight jeans. You're not gonna win many fights Sven.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.