[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of the Replacements?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 29-trouble-boys.w529.h352.jpg (51KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
29-trouble-boys.w529.h352.jpg
51KB, 529x352px
What does /mu/ think of the Replacements?
>>
Who did they replace?
>>
>>70042225
the further away they are the uglier they get
>>
>>70042225
Did they even do anything notable outside the King of the Hill theme song? Or were they the Jackass theme song?

Either way, faux Americana-punk crap. Incredibly overrated.
>>
>>70042263
you absolute retard
>>
Gary's got a boner xD
>>
>>70042263
Nigga what the fuck
>>
>>70042263
Reverend Horton Heat did the Jackass theme
>>
>>70042225
They were great, one of my favourite bands desu, very underrrated

>>70042263
???
>>
>>70042263
>the King of the Hill theme song
That was the REFRESHMENTS, a mid 90s alt rock band
>the Jackass theme song
That was Minutemen, one of the Replacements' contemporaries
>>
>>70042225
Pretty damn good. I'm partial to their middle period between Hootenany and Don't Tell A Soul that wasn't full-on hardcore or full-on power pop.
>>
>>70042263
This is some actually pretty good bait
>>
>>70042875
That's the joke you fucking idiot.
>>
>>70042913
Knowing neo-/mu/ I wouldn't be surprised if somebody seriously though that
>>
They lost me after Tim but the first three albums are GOAT!
>>
>>70042225
only listened to let it be it was pretty good.
the guy 2nd from the left looks like the guy from ween.
>>
>>70042225
Reminder that Left of the Dial is GOAT
>>
>>70042225
I'm in love with that song.
>>
They're really fucking bad
>>
The singing is absolute shit. I'm in Minneapolis and it's cringe af how people like to bring up that they like them, or know who they are. 55yo yuppies on the news or city mayors talking about how they can't wait to go to the Replacements reunion show.
>>
>>70042225
They fucking suck dick
>>
>>70045954
>>70046202
>>70046292
nice empirically shit taste in music you got there
>>
>>70046812
shut up faggot go listen to your trash out of tune dadrock
>>
>>70046859
>dadrock
nice buzzword you fucking retarded cunt.
>>
Tim > Let It Be
>>
paul westerberg is a pretty fucking great rhythm guitar player, never seen him praised for it but god damn
>>
File: the replacements.jpg (125KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
the replacements.jpg
125KB, 500x389px
>>70042225
Best rock and roll band of the 1980s
Both Tim and Let It Be are among the most important albums to my musical development
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.