[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Gay Dad the best Britpop band?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gaydad.jpg (37KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
gaydad.jpg
37KB, 800x798px
Are Gay Dad the best Britpop band?
>>
No Blur are. Or Busted.
>>
>>70041557
Gay Dad were absolute shite. Just "plod rock" alongside Oasis devotees Shed Seven.
>>
The Verve are.
>>
Literally who?
>>
They didn't last that long did they? Bit like Kuala shaker.
All the radio 1 luvvies fancied the front man but wasnt he a bit of a tit or something? I'd have thought they could have kept going,
That reminds me I must try that mansun album. Or maybe never listen to modern music ever again in my life. Actually, that might be a better idea :)
>>
File: genius.jpg (46KB, 365x275px) Image search: [Google]
genius.jpg
46KB, 365x275px
The Libertines are the best britpop band
>>
Being the best Britpop band is like being the tastiest turd.
>>
>>70042212
Yeah, they played balaclava venue , possibly because Pete has a French girlfriend. He has showers more regular now days, it was in the papers

I unironically think he's the right man for our times.
>>
>>70042186
I think they had 1 album. The frontman was an NME journalist who started a Britpop band as kind of a joke near the end of it. They did some cool shit on this album though.
>>
>>70042311
>kind of a joke ne
I bet it wasn't somehow
>>
>>70042470
I thought it was more along the lines that he was quite promptly eviserated by the press and that was that. Maybe not, it's a better story though
>>
>>70042081
Their separation was a huge loss to British music. Their manager should have beat them with sticks to keep them together.
>>
No the best is Suede
>>
The Warm Jets were THE greatest what-might-have-been bands of Brit pop
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.