[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marina and The Diamonds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I really like Marina's albums. Is she good or I just fell in love with her appearance?
>>
You're a pleb to both questions.
>>
>>70039943
Rude.
>>
>>70039914
The latter.
>>
>>70039914
you most likely fell in love with her appearance. now its up to you wether you like her music and you just have an obsession with her looks or its just her looks. if its her looks you most likely will stop listening to her after a month or 2, but if its her music you will keep on listening to her, get over her music and just like her music
>>
>>70039914
too indie for pop
too pop for indie

life is suffering for g cup girls
>>
>>70041752
life is sad
>>
>>70041752
But is she good? I think she is.
>>
>>70041793
yeah her acoustic stuff on YT is better than the overproduced albums actually
>>
>>70041793
>>70041892

katyb on her ep is fucking beautiful
>>
>>70043018
Just about to post this
>>
>>70043147
my man,

Candy is beautiful. i fucking love her voice holy shit.. i have to listen to her album at least once a day, without it my day is not fulfilled
>>
I think she's kind of uggo so I'm pretty sure I just like her music.
>>
I am quite conflicted with Marina's music, I really like this, but never before I liked this kind of stuff.
>>
>>70039914
old hag
>>
>>70043364
well then you should do this

Start with her EPs
Give me the Money
Mermaid vs. Sailor
The Crown Jewels

than her albums and the Unreleased Tracks

The Family Jewels (preferably in the Deluxe Edition
The Unreleased Part. 1
Electra Heart (U.S Deluxe Edition)
The Unreleased Part 2
and at the end FROOT

and listen to these in this exact order
go to this site for the EPs and the Unreleased albums

marinadownloads.tumblr.com/

>>70043433
her music is great

>>70043576
funny m8
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.