[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do orchestras really need conductors? (Pic unrelated)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5829.jpg (174KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5829.jpg
174KB, 960x960px
Do orchestras really need conductors?

(Pic unrelated)
>>
average musically retarded tripfag
>>
>>70039688
That's not an answer to the question though you fucking faggot
>>
>>70039771
lmao, nice job taking your trip off
please be somewhat musically literate before you decide to put it back on, thanks
>>
>>70039803
That wasn't me. Try answering the question before you presume I do not know anything, I'm asking an opinion not for some retard to respond with meaningless statements
>>
File: IMG_5804.jpg (81KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5804.jpg
81KB, 700x500px
>>70039803
>implying asking a valid question constitutes someone being 'musically illiterate'
>>
>>70039845
See that little poster count in the corner? There are two IPs in this thread, you and me.

Try reading this, you could've saved yourself a lot of time and embarrassment by googling your question rather than making a thread about it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conducting

>>70039882
>op's samefagging again
hahahahaha fuck off, there's still only two posters here
>>
File: IMG_5789.jpg (147KB, 782x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5789.jpg
147KB, 782x814px
>>70039803
Goddamn haha, /mu/ really is turning into a shitshow
>>
>>70039916
Does it really matter how many people are in the thread though? Answer the question or fuck off lmao
>>
>>70039973
Yes, because there's only me and OP that have posted so far, and OP is trying to perform some major damage control. Just read the article, kid.
>>
>>70040002
>damage control

Hmm, I didn't know asking a question on /mu/ was considered damage control.
>>
>>70040030
It is when you pretend to be someone else in order to defend yourself from getting "rekd", as they say. Just close this thread and read the article, then you'll have learned two lessons today.
>>
>>70040058
That's just fucking wrong. If someone isn't contributing, it doesn't matter who calls them out. Just accept that and move on.
>>
>>70040124
OP stop trying to defend yourself, this is just embarrassing. I can literally see that you're the only one that's made any posts so far. There's a counter for how many people have posted, you know that, right? Stop trying to defend your idiocy when you got caught samefagging and read the article. That's what you wanted, right? I'm closing this thread now, try not to be so stupid in the future. At least change IPs when pretending to be a different anon.

>>70039845
>that wasn't me
an age old classic joke
my answer is the article, it has everything you need to know. stop tripfagging.
>>
>>70040178
Don't you fucking understand? I'm telling you that not contributing to the thread means that it doesn't matter who tells you that you're worthless here, but they're justified no matter who the fuck it is.
>>
>>70040178
>defend myself

Defend myself over what? Lmao this guy reckons it matters if I take my trip off. What matters is that you're not contributing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.