[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What does /mu/ think?!
>>
7.5/10
>>
Novelty Record.
>>
>>70037051
0.7/10 post
>>
Pretty Cool, i like that album cover a lot, even printed a Shirt of it
>>
>>70037941
Of course you did. Faggot.
>>
>>70037982
>Faggot
>2017
>>
>>70038008
>Faggot
>2017
>>
>>70037941
hi Kurt, how's Courtney
>>
Pseudo intellectuals pretend to like it because they found the documentary interesting having never interacted with someone with mental issues in their own lives.
>>
Although the songwriting is pretty poor through most of it, its 100% sincere and I'm always impressed with the songs that are really well written.

idk about quality but its probably one of the only lo-fi albums that's worth listening to and despite its flaws its still better than shit like Car Seat Headrest
>>
>>70038167
Nice projecting, but mentally ill artists will always be more fascinating than normal sane artists, and there are plenty of people who listen to music purely based on how much it interests them. That's why there's a certain following to Daniel's music (or whatever you want to call it)

No one ever claims to feel intellectually superior for listening to him, or even claim to even enjoy it, but it's damn fascinating and gives you an idea of how he thinks and feels.

You can't tell me that's not more interesting shit to listen to than your average /mu/ melancholy noise garbage made by spoiled cunts
>>
>>70038393
>Nice projecting
just fucking kys already you insufferable cunt
>>
>>70038431
haha absolutely found out

take your contrarian memes elsewhere wanker
>>
>>70037016
>mentally ill man from 80's draw pictures of frogs
really makes you synapses hot
>>
Daniel has made better stuff
>>
>>70037016
I surprised how wholesome and saddening this album is at the same time
It felt like my soul was being fed.
>>
What is the purpose of music? Or, in a larger sense, art? Is it simply to look and sound pretty? To be aesthetically pleasing? Or is it to make you feel something?

Whether Daniel's music is "good" in the traditional sense, I'll be dammed if it doesn't make me feel something. And in the end, that's all I need to call an artist worth my time.
>>
>>70039651
You sound like you forgot your tripcode
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.