[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8466.jpg (85KB, 604x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8466.jpg
85KB, 604x393px
Is Green day still good?
>>
of course
>>
I like their old stuff but their new stuff isn't half bad compared to a lot of popular music at the moment
>>
>>70035428
never was good
>>70035448
>this shit isn't bad as the other SHIT
doesn't work like that fag
>>
File: Capa - Kerplunk.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Capa - Kerplunk.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>70035428
they were good at some point there's no doubt about it. I guess I'll alwals like them since they were the first band I gave a shit about when kid, but not really listening to them latelly, at least not their new stuff.
>>
>>70035459
well I enjoy their old stuff and a lot of other people do. You don't have to
>>
Green Day is a terrible band and always was. Their new music however is an abomination, completely generic and shallow 2000s style commercial garbage
>>
>>70035560
fuck off
>>
>>70035428
They were never good, go listen to Dookie, it's garbage
>>
>>70035560
How so?
>>
>>70035534
lots of ppl enjoy mcdonalds for that same reason :)
>>
>>70035591
I see your point, but it's a fact that mcdonalds is terrible for your health. Green Day have some pretty decent songs, of which they write themselves.
>>
Some says that American Idiot and Dookie are the only good album they had. Kinda agree
Kurplunk is kinda good too
>>
>>70035586
Green Day has been releasing the same dull song since American idiot, and it's a nauseating formula. Conceptually and lyrically they're extremely shallow, you have to be an edgy middle schooler in the mid 2000s to relate to their music
>>
>>70035621
except they steal riffs from artists from 30 years ago
>>
>>70035648
Wtf are you talking about. They've been releasing different stuff throughout the years. Like the experimental albums that they had like Waring and Insomniac and even American Idiot. Some of their songs are Punk rock and some are punk pop they even have acoustic for fucks sakes.
>>
>>70035688
Yea, Album Warning was a mistake. We all agreed to that
>>
>>70035689

I just don't like Green Day period, it all sounds like something you'd hear on the radio at jcpennies
>>
>>70035709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUAYeN3Rp2E
>>
>>70035689
I thought I was reading youtube comments for a moment
>>
Salty stuff here
>>
>>70035709
its their best album though
>>
>>70035689
>Green Day
>experimental
I refuse to believe you're older than 14.
>>
American Idiot > Insomniac > Nimrod's Son > boring shit > Dookie > 21st Century Breakdown > Warning > Uno > Dos > Tre > Kerplunk
>>
this board is awful
>>
>>70035428
kinda
>>
>>70036451
>kerplunk last
>not 1039 smooth...
what r u doin?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0o1aH0Ck3g
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mg5Bp_Gzs0s
Hmm...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.