[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so put the memes and waifufaggotry in the basket for second.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: lana-del-rey.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lana-del-rey.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
so put the memes and waifufaggotry in the basket for second.

Is Lana del Rey literally the best female pop Musician of the 10's?

When only considering her music and not her looks or Lyrics she Trumps every single one of your favorite singers

>Unique Voice
>great production
>catchy music
>makes music for all moods and ages
>is literally better than your favorite female Artist
>>
>>70035035
She's so good that even America's sweetheart Taylor Swift started ripping her off.

I know you're probably memeing but the born to die album is literally still in my go-to summer albums.
>>
>>70035051
>my go-to summer albums
Could you be any more pleb?
>>
She had a lot of promise. However, last album was a step backwards, she has done a lot of tra-la-ing around in leggings and made some dodgy collaborations

Off the boil,
>>
>is literally better than your favorite female Artist
Well this one just gave the b8 away honestly. If you can't name even 5 that are better off the top of your head, you need to expand your taste asap.
>>
There's always Petite Meller
>>
There's always Marie Davidson
>>
File: 1479167495111.jpg (208KB, 1001x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1479167495111.jpg
208KB, 1001x1075px
There's always Marina
>>
There's always Kanye West
>>
>>70035235
Who is now 'interesting'. Lana hasn't even been arrested
>>
>>70035067
>Not taking the weather into account for deciding what to listen to
>Listening to atmospheric black metal when it's sunny and pretty outside
>Listening to upbeat music when it's dark and miserable outside
pleb confirmed
>>
File: angelolsen1-584383.jpg (89KB, 951x634px) Image search: [Google]
angelolsen1-584383.jpg
89KB, 951x634px
There's always Angel Olsen
>>
File: c9ffa83766f-1474658481-640x641.png (280KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
c9ffa83766f-1474658481-640x641.png
280KB, 640x641px
There's always the KKB chick
>>
>>70035400
kkb are so good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.