[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like Electro Swing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

its one of the most dull and shit genres I've heard
>>
it's music for fedoralords (your pic related) and out-of-touch fags like sodapoppin
>>
>>70032690
I have friends who genuinely love this genre and I dont know what to say in response when they ask me about a song
>>
mediocrity the genre
>>
File: xunkle.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xunkle.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
What does /mu/ think of Unkle adams? He's a hot new rapper who tackles bullying and is against smoking weed.
>>
>>70033613

Forgot link

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyzb-diZ3Ds
>>
File: 033.gif (987KB, 247x336px) Image search: [Google]
033.gif
987KB, 247x336px
>>70033622
You gotta admire his perseverance
>>
>>70033622
>has an absurd haircut
>says rectum
>says "God" outside of a religious setting
>Talks about RAPping for money
>Is literally holding a marijuana leaf
>Says ovaries
>Expresses his emotions
>Has multiple scantily clad women in the video

This is not a man to look up to
>>
>>70033622
Pretty good
Not cringe at all
>>
>>70032679
yeah it gets super old but it's usually kinda catchy and has a quaint anachronistic appeal
>>
non, yet actual autismo version of dan bull
>>
>>70032679
but nobody likes it?
>>
idk i rly like caravan palace's first album, good memories with that

but it seems more like a gimmick than a genre, i've never had any compulsion to seek out any more

you guys should chill out tho
>>
It's the same appeal as Chiptune. Generic edm beats with a "lol so retro" or "lol so dapper" twist. Something for seventh graders to grasp on to and have a phase of. It's the same reason why people fetishize England or Japan. It's something different enough that kids can still grasp on to, and try to be weird and different, while not actually alienating themselves with it. No full grown adult listens to electro swing.
>>
>>70037306
>No full grown adult listens to electro swing.
this is objectively wrong but thankfully you can move the goalposts simply by calling anyone who does a manchild you predictable drone
>>
>>70033613
this rapper rips the mic without talking about guns, hoes, drugs or jewelry!
>>
>>70032679
Because as much as I prefer 20's jazz for lindy hop, sometimes you want to shake it up with something different.
>>
>>70037306
Actually I personally know a few people who do and are in their mid to late 20's.
>Chiptune
I disagree with this about Chiptune, old video game music and its composers produced a lot of wonderful music that influenced a lot of good modern electronic artist. But I do agree that a lot of stuff independent "Chiptune" artist release is gimmicky junk gimmicky but the appeal in that genre was founded on genuinely great work by artist like Sanodg, Shinji Hosoe, Hideaki Kobayashi, Masato Nakamura and June Chikuma
>>
>>70039897
>Sanodg, Shinji Hosoe
based
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.