[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /mu/'s honest opinion on Adele?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

What is /mu/'s honest opinion on Adele?
>>
Music overall is a pretty bland, but she's a great singer and unlike most of the other pop stars on her level of fame she actually sounds sincere.
>>
One of the more tolerable current pop singers. Undoubtedly a good voice but nothing special about her music.
>>
fat
>>
>>70031944
Honestly: Overblown schmaltzy mom-pop. Not a good singer, terrible technique, just screams and screams and people interpret this as "soulful." She had vocal cord surgery because she does not know how to sing. I don't give a fuck if she's fat but she decided to make something out of it anyway. People eat that shit up and her albums sell billions of copies each year. I can't stand her.
>>
File: adelesept2008.jpg (87KB, 614x810px) Image search: [Google]
adelesept2008.jpg
87KB, 614x810px
>>70032068
She actually used to be a lot fatter
>>
yeah I really like her
>>
>>70032072
>Not a good singer, terrible technique, just screams and screams

(not true, by the way)

She just sings in a chestier register than most. I guess you could interpret that as "terrible technique" on some level, but IMO it's a nice change of pace from female pop singer standards. And idk about "soulful" but she does add a nice sense of feeling to her songs that actually doesn't sound affected or manufactured. Sure it's a bit overblown and cheesy but as far as this kind of hyper-popular pop music goes it could be so much worse.
>>
Not my cup of tea. If people listen to her and feel they experience good music I feel a little sorry for them. She ticks enough peoples boxes though.....
>>
>>70032160
No no no. She literally would have muted herself if she kept singing like she did on 21. Is it passionate? Perhaps, but let's not mistake this for technical ability
>>
Shit music for soccer moms and their overweight 12 year old daughters to sing along to in the car on the way to school in the morning.
>>
>>70031944
Only got famous cause she's fat
>>
I unironically enjoy these songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08DjMT-qR9g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk4BbF7B29w
Rolling in the Deep and Someone Like You annoy me
>>
File: CcBH_7aUAAALJ1U.jpg (107KB, 1200x854px) Image search: [Google]
CcBH_7aUAAALJ1U.jpg
107KB, 1200x854px
>>70032282
and hot
>>
Great singer, shitty generic music. I also don't get why musicians make albums and put their fucking ugly mug on the album cover. Phil Collins did it to show his JUST face, it had an actual purpose.
>>
I hate her
>>
>>70033104
this is a very lewd picture
>>
>>70034340
this
>>
>>70032068
this
>>
>>70032354
Chasing Pavements is genuinely good though
>>
>>70032276
/thread
>>
>>70034332
>>70032160
this

people trying too hard to hate
>>
not bad

but Hello was the most overhyped and underwhelming song of 2016
>>
>>70032263
for sure, but not because of inability.
Lot of long and high tones without taking 3 days rests in between concerts with her way of singing kills everybody's vocal cords
>>
Hello isn't a terrible song
>>
Great voice, writer of boring songs. She'd be much less annoying to me if people didn't act like she's a genius.
>>
from my experience, she appeals to virtually anything with a vagina.
>>
Surprised me when I found out she did not come from an xfactor type talent show. Like, I still don't believe my wife.
>>
>>70034990
should have just sang jazz standards
>>
File: 1358661_Asda_1.jpg (139KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
1358661_Asda_1.jpg
139KB, 780x520px
>>70031944
Dreary, entitled, underwhelming, probably a total harridan
>>
>>70032068
Smh, really dude? That's just stating a fact, not an opinion.
>>
would smash ngl
>>
oversings
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.