[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6 legendary musicians in our generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: lyrical mc's.png (269KB, 449x298px) Image search: [Google]
lyrical mc's.png
269KB, 449x298px
They are super talented
They are lyrical
They are the greatest musician in our generation
They are more superior than The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, J Cole and Eminem
They're way better rappers than Nas and 2pac
They're the future of music
If you don't agree with me you have shit taste of music and you're pleb
>>
File: rap2016.jpg (52KB, 583x373px) Image search: [Google]
rap2016.jpg
52KB, 583x373px
Might as well use this thread.

Does anyone recognize any of the albums in this pic? Could you please name those you know?

Thanks
>>
>>70028086
only good IMO is Konnichiwa, Atrocity Exhibition, Tribe's new album, Malibu, and Kendrick's little thing
>>
>>70028126
Thanks, I'm trying to get into rap as I've always decided to voluntarily ignore it and don't really know where to start, I'm guessing some of the newer stuff might be more palatable.

I'll check those you mentioned.
>>
kodak going for XXL Freshman class ugliest nigga
>>
>>70028086
ones I recognize are Untitled Unmastered, Blankface, Views, Birds in the Trap, Malibu, Blond, We Got it From Here... Thank You 4 Your Service, Still Brazy, Jeffrey, Awaken My Love, Starboy, Passion Pain and Demon Slayin, Lemonade, A Seat at the Table, Atrocity Exhibition, Lil Boat, Slime Season 3, Telefone, and Floss
>>
>>70028147
listen to the chronic and all of kanye's albums.
>>
>>70028086
These are the good ones:
>untitled unmastered.
>Islah
>Always Strive and Prosper
>The Divine Feminine
>Woptober
>Prima Donna
>Still Brazy
>Coloring Book
>The Life of Pablo
>The Healing Component
>Imperial
>Jeffery
>Awaken, My Love
>Starboy
>Trap or Die 3
>Passion, Pain, and Demon Slayin'
>Do What Thou Wilt.
>Konnichiwa
>Big Baby D.R.A.M.
>Savage Mode
>Bobby Tarantino
>Return of the East Atlanta Santa
>1992
>Atrocity Exhibition
>Slime Season 3
>Telefone
>We Got it From Here... Thank You 4 Your Service
>>
Everyone itt should kill themselves
>>
>>70028086
idk, untilted unmastered, blank face, views, idk, birds in the trap, idk, laced oddysey, idk, idk, idk, idk, idk, devine feminine, idk, idk, idk, blond, idk, idk, thank you for your service, prima donna, still brazy, idk, coloring book, idk, tlop, idk, idk, idk, idk, idk, idk, jeffrey, idk, idk, awaken my love, starboy, idk, idk, idk, idk, cozy tapes vol 2, idk, idk, idk, idk, idk, lemonade, baby dram, idk, seat at the table, idk, idk, idk, idk, idk, idk, idk, idk, atrocity exhibiton, idk, idk, idk, idk, idk, lil boat, idk, idk, idk, telefone, idk, idk, idk, idk
>>
>>70028053
they will probably be the buttrock of rap in 10-20 years
>>
File: you're gonna need bigger bait.png (17KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
you're gonna need bigger bait.png
17KB, 625x626px
>>70028053
>>
>>70028237
I listened to one of kanye's song in which she talked about fucking married white women and that's when i decided no to listen to rap, so i'll skip him
>>
>>70028053
on the list top 6:

1. Future
2. Drake
3. Lil Uzi
4. Lil Yachty
5. 21 savage
6. Kodak Black
>>
>>70028086
Twenty88 - Big Sean
Untitled Unmastered - Kendrick Lamar
Blank Face - Schoolboy Q
Views - Drake
Birds in The Trap Sing Mcknight - Travis Scott
Collegrove - Lil Wayne/ 2 Chainz
Always Strive and Prosper - A$AP Ferg
I Told You - Torey Lanez
EVOL - Future
Blond - Frank Ocean
Woptober - Gucci Mane
A Tribe Called Quest's new album has a long name
Still Brazy - YG
Coloring Book - Chance the Rapper
The Life of Pablo - Kanye West
Lil Big Pac - Kodak Black
JEFFREY - Young Thug
Awaken My Love - Childish Gambino
Starboy - The Weeknd
Everybody Looking - Gucci Mane
Cozy Tapes - A$AP Mob
Sremmlife 2 - Rae Sremmurd
Passion, Pain, and Demon Slayin' - Kid Cudi
Lemonade - Beyonce
Bib Baby D.R.A.M. - D.R.A.M.
A Seat at the Table - Solange
Savage Mode - 21 Savage
Bobby Tarantino - Logic
The Perfect LUV Tape - Lil Uzi Vert
The Return of The East Atlanta Santa - Gucci Mane
Atrocity Exhibition - Danny Brown
Lil Boat - Lil Yachty
ANTI - Rihanna
Slime Season 3 - Young Thug
Major Key - DJ Khaled
Floss - Injury Reserve
Lil Uzi Vert Vs. The World - Lil Uzi Vert
I know it's not all of them but I tried
>>
>>70028524
Kanye and Kendrick are /cuckcore/ anyway, so you'll just have to find out which rapper speaks to you through his lyrics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii7gAPDHb-8

Uzi is a weeb
>>
Drake, Uzi, and Future can be good. Lil Yachty has his moments. Kodak has potential but fucks it up. 21 Savage is just garbage.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.