[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mbv.jpg (227KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mbv.jpg
227KB, 1600x1600px
How did they do it?
>>
a vacuum cleaner, a microphone, a tremolo pedal, a reverse reverb pedal
>>
That many years away can turn any band to shit anon
>>
>>70027996
>kevin shields
>tremolo pedal
>>
>>70027976
They did Loveless but blue this time.
>>
some sort of instruments and recording devices
>>
that album is a great pleb filter
>>
>>70027976
One of the worst albums of the decade so far, it took quite a while of that thing getting shitposted for me to listen to it back when it was released and it pretty much ruined the band for me, fuck you guys
>>
>>70028249
>ruined the band for you

Yeah because the release of an album somehow affects the quality of a previous one
>>
>>70028249
>One of the worst albums of the decade so far
You're a dipshit.
>>
wonder 2 is the best shoegaze song in the past 17 years
>>
It was a weird feeling when this finally came out. I couldn't believe it happened. You couldn't even get on their site to download it because it kept crashing. Even when I saw the song titles I was like "Yeah right those are just generic MBV type titles that someone made up".

It was the only logical progression from Loveless. It's kind of crazy that some of it was recorded back in 1996. I just wonder which tracks.

Kevin promised an EP of new material to come out the same year. Lol. m b v will be the less thing they ever release.
>>
>>70028279
Well, before when I thought of the band, I thought of Loveless but now I think of that shit and it just makes me less inclined to go back to Loveless, it's still great when I listen to it, I just listen to it much less often.

>>70028283
Name ten worse high-profile albums from the decade. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>70028426
>Name ten worse high-profile albums from the decade. Protip: you can't.
literally anything released in 2016
>>
>>70028500
wrong and I'm not even that anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.