[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more overrated vidya OST? this shit is terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: undertale ost.jpg (12KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
undertale ost.jpg
12KB, 700x700px
Is there a more overrated vidya OST? this shit is terrible
>>
You have to actually play the game man. I know that sounds corny but I feel bad for all the people who listened to the soundtrack before playing the full game because they will never get to experience it for the first time in the context of the game.
>>
>>70025996
I played it. Best narrative i've ever had in a game and its the only game story i've seen that could only be told through a game and not a book or a movie. The soundtrack is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
>>
>>70026085

guess you just have shit taste lmao
>>
>>70025703
It's not terrible, but it doesn't work well at all outside of the game. In the game, meh, works ok.
>>
>>70025996
Holy shit. Fucking this along with life is strange and gone home, this game is god tier. Ive been thinking of showing undertale to my wife andy wife's son. I might tonight once she gets back from jamal's house after going to dayquarius' house.
>>
>>70026269

here's the reply you so desperately wanted
>>
>>70026351
Thanks. Tienes niƱos?
>>
>>70025996
>i haven't played life is strange
the conservative dad was the good guy and the sjw was the bad guy all along you fag
>>
>tfw everything revolves around politics now
Happy nu-year I guess
>>
>>70026458
I blame you for this
>>
>>70025996
this is the case for every single game soundtrack

because every single game soundtrack is shit as a musical album. You can only value them as background that works while playing
>>
>>70026085
ok i bought it if it is bad im blaming u
>>
File: mother.png (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mother.png
20KB, 500x500px
hi
>>
>>70027630
Well there are some throwaways and wacky sound effects but the battle themes and cities are legendary. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8gwYJA6Y4
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.