[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here finds this album pretty terrifying? Not sure if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: SLINT.jpg (37KB, 628x393px) Image search: [Google]
SLINT.jpg
37KB, 628x393px
Anybody here finds this album pretty terrifying?
Not sure if it's because it just reminds me of a bad time in my life or what, but something in the music and the overall atmosphere is really scary it sends chills up my spine.
>>
File: silencer.jpg (49KB, 923x912px) Image search: [Google]
silencer.jpg
49KB, 923x912px
>>70025383
The atmosphere is pretty eerie but it isn't the scariest thing I've ever heard. Death - Pierce Me is both the scariest thing I've heard, as well as a reminder to the worst time of my life.
>>
>>70025383
yeah i remember when i was listening to this in highschool it was the most depressing point in my life and i could not stop listening to this album but now i really cant relate to it you have to be in a certain mindspace to really appreciate it
>>
Not scary, just really really grim. Not the kind of music a happy person would listen to I guess.
I have to be in the right mood for it otherwise it overwhelms me.
>>
>>70025383
The melodies and the tones of the guitars are just crushing. There is such despair to be found in the mixing of the music, the way it's arranged and just how the guitar tones ring out in certain parts of the album behind the singers wailing.

CREEPING UP INTO THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

For me, it's an album that resembles the feeling of losing absolutely everything without explanation, or understanding.
>>
>>70025383
Good Morning, Captain chills me to my bone mostly due to the harsh wall of noise and lyrics, but Frankie Teardrop is the most terrifying song I've ever heard.
>>
File: Tweez.jpg (52KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
Tweez.jpg
52KB, 500x497px
I feel Tweez is even more cynical.
>>
>>70025383

Something about the guitar chords they use on this album just feels so fucked up, it sends chills up my spine. Legitimately scary album desu, I have trouble listening to it in the dark. And I listen to a lot of black metal and all sorts of other "scary" shit but none of it has ever affected me like Spiderland.
>>
>>70025476
Tweez is very underrated, the whole tone of the album is very dark I feel.
>>
>>70025475
I had never heard of Frankie Teardrop before and I gave it a listen. Fucking great song, and yeah rather frightening (and not just because the screams)

Now I'm listening to the rest of the album and it's pretty great too. Thanks random anon
>>
>>70025417
singer sounds retarded tho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.