[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As you move into a new year on this wonderful planet, please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

As you move into a new year on this wonderful planet, please make sure to give thanks for the Goddess who made it all possible!

Make sure you keep her smile in your mind and heart while the clock strikes 12, and offer up a prayer to the one who brought your soul to this new world!

Until then, be sure to give thanks in this thread by saying something nice to her.
>>
Thanks Grimes for making amazing music everyone of us here at /mu/ loves.
>>
Thanks David Bowie for being the god in mars that you are
>>
File: 1480754965420.gif (496KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480754965420.gif
496KB, 281x281px
>>70024041
Thanks Grimes for your wonderful music and all those interesting quirks.
>>
Thanks Björk! Can't wait for the new album.
>>
>>70025167
Blasphemy!
>>
Thank you, Kurt Cobain (and by Kurt Cobain I actually mean Grimes) for giving me a reason to finally start getting into pop music, listening to Tool, and watching UFC championships*.

* It's gonna take me while to get the image of that guy's eyebrow falling off out of my mind desu.
>>
>>70024041
stop posting this fucking whore im tired of seeing her all the time even when i filter every thread with her name
>>
>>70025727
>related song title
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwbpar_bMHI
>>
>>70025727
How is it you're seeing them if they're successfully filtered? There could be dozens of them - or none, and you'd have no way of knowing...
>>
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BEAUTIFUL QUEEN.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.