[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underrated AOTYs 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: glory.png (62KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
glory.png
62KB, 300x300px
I'll start with the most egregious example
>>
>>70018749
How the fuck could they settle for that cover.
>>
>>70018749
Actually I'd like to see any set of bonus songs up against this.
>>
>>70018942
It is pretty shit unfortunately, including the edit job on her face

>Since the cover art for Britney Spears' 9th studio album "Glory" has been revealed, we Britney fans find that the cover art is not a suitable representation of the music that Britney is putting out and we are calling for it to be changed. We ask that RCA Records/Sony Music Entertainment change the album cover to one that would be a better and more suitable choice for the album.

>Thank you for your time,

https://www.change.org/p/rca-records-change-the-album-cover-for-glory-by-britney-spears
>>
File: 20161231_121726.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161231_121726.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>
>>70019129
Even just that would have been a lot better.
>>
>>70019359
Well yeah but that's what I'm saying, that's what you get when you buy the album. I guess I'm just trying to defend the package general.
>>
>>70018942
I admit I'm not a fan of the cover
I think it would look better if the camera was zoomed out a bit and she kept her lips together
>>
>>70019129
>>70019359
Pretty much anything would have been better, the real cover as it is makes the album seem like it's going to be total trash.

I really wish they went with something like this. Maybe a slightly more serious facial expression, but I think it could also work as-is since it's not a terribly serious album and is more fun/dancy. A different background/color might be more fitting for the feel of the album too.
>>
File: tmp_13159-images(8)-1810981463.jpg (12KB, 342x148px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13159-images(8)-1810981463.jpg
12KB, 342x148px
think she'll have a propet hit ever again?
>>
>>70020199
It's inevitable
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.