[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /mu/ think of A Day to Remember?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0142.jpg (59KB, 433x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
59KB, 433x300px
What is /mu/ think of A Day to Remember?
>>
>>70016690
since the emo fad came away, now i can safely say some things without being bashed or called emo faggot. Some screamo or emo bands have a decent sound. I've used to secretly listen to some like blessthefall, I am ghost, escape the fate, BMH, We came as romans, underoath, pierce the veil, black veil brides, etc.

it's 6/10, pretty good tho.
>>
Can't sit through any of their music, but I caught 'em live once and they put on a fucking good show
>>
forgot it
>>
I'd rather forget it.
>>70016724
What you think is emo and what you think is screamo actually isn't emo or screamo. Listen to some Gospel or Orchid son.
>>
>>70016724
none of those bands are emo or screamo in the slightest
>>
>>70016690
Unlistenable garbage for scene faggots. Look at you - you can't even correctly form a sentence.
>>
>>70016852
Ok
>>
>>70016787
>>70016798
>>
File: 1480432019178.jpg (108KB, 640x719px) Image search: [Google]
1480432019178.jpg
108KB, 640x719px
>>70016724
>you share a board with people like this
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (92KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
92KB, 500x750px
>>70016940
>mfw /mu/drones start bragging about their superior taste and ability box things in a package "properly"
you want me to copy paste all genres from this band on wikipedia? man, it's soooooooo difficult
>>
>>70016690
went shamelessly to two of their concerts in the same year, and I'm not even american. Still listen to their first albums somethimes. I am aware their are shit but were a big part of my adolescence
>>
>>70016997
>>70016939
>being insecure about being ignorant
>trying to make not being ignorant into something bad

Why? No one should have to work around your inability to label music. Stop being stupid instead of asking people to tolerate your being stupid. You don't call a painting a drawing or a sculpture a film, so you wouldn't call shitty pop punk emo or shitty metalcore screamo.
>>
File: 1481596568644s.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1481596568644s.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>70016997
>displaying your inferiority complex immediately after being called out for your ignorance in categorizing music genres
>implying other people need to open wikipedia to recognise that a band is not emo/screamo

STOP PROJECTING
>>
>>70017074
1. Yes, i'm ignorant at music, thank you very much. My profession career lies elsewhere, music's just a hobby.
2. I listen to whatever please my ears, so excuse me.
3. I didn't ask anyone to like my opinions, in fact, i get alot of hate here because of some fancy elitists and people who think they're smart by listening to scaruffi's top-picks or whatever's obscure.
4. You have to read my shitty opinions. If you hate opinions contrary to yours, then go to reddit, you can downvote people there and hide their divergent opinions. Beat it kid, you're in 4chan.
5. There's a clear difference in drawing and sculptures and films. physical ones, you know. Even "normies" or "stone ears", whatever you call these people you put in a sack because they listen to something more popular with a wider appeal would know the difference. Such analogy has failed to mention the peculiarities of music and labelling itself. A sculpture is not similar to a movie in any way shape or form. because they lie in different forms of media propagation. Whereas music has more information interchanged and has much less differences in-between compared to what said analogy.

Well, that's enough of internet for today. bye.
>>
>>70016997
>>70017074
How the hell do you categorize ADTR's music? Isn't it of multiple genres?
>>
>>70017228
>You have to read my shitty opinions. If you hate opinions contrary to yours, then go to reddit, you can downvote people there and hide their divergent opinions. Beat it kid, you're in 4chan

Seriously, take your own advice before creating a strawman involving reddit.
>>
>>70017261
Pop Punk/Post Hardcore/Metalcore.
That's it.
>>
>>70017228
>There's a clear difference in drawing and sculptures and films. physical ones

And there's a clear difference between genres of music. Audible ones. I'm sorry you get so upset whenever anyone tries to correct you, I bet you did poorly in school.
>>
>>70017261
Pop Punk but slightly heavier than other pop punk bands. Pretty easy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.