[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still can't get over his passing /mu/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Portada.jpg (2MB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Portada.jpg
2MB, 2000x1334px
I still can't get over his passing /mu/
>>
get over it
>>
>>70013275
I can't, he's too good
>>
LOU REED DIED!?
>>
File: Cfshf_zVAAIoyo5.jpg (14KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cfshf_zVAAIoyo5.jpg
14KB, 600x450px
Fuck 2016.
>>
File: 1482957193984.jpg (419KB, 1280x1709px) Image search: [Google]
1482957193984.jpg
419KB, 1280x1709px
>>70013250
Magic and Loss > Ecstasy > New York
>>
>>70013841
It wasnt this year you fucking cretin
>>
He's the Sid Vicious of TVU. He had the attitude and the look, but the music happened around him, not from him.
>>
>>70016933
>thinking this
>>
The first major celebrity death of 2017 is going to provoke some serious anguish.
>>
>>70015155
who is this semem demon
>>
>>70015155
Magic and Loss is a beautiful album which contains several of his strongest and best songs, but Lou has a tendency of including some shitty songs that don't fit at all, as if he can't see what's good and what's not, which is unbelievable if you hear songs like Harry's Circumcision, Dreamin', Power and the Glory, etc. These are: Sword of Damocles, Warrior King, Gassed and Stoked, (No Chance), and it makes me real fucking mad. Still many songs on here is unparallelled: Lou knows how to develop a space that is unique and truly special. There's nothing else quite like it, and his voice helps a lot with that.

Ecstacy only has two awful songs: Big Sky and Future Farmers of America. The production is amazing and Lou's combination of delivery of both voice/lyrics and music, which is essential Lou and what makes him so extraordinarily good, is fully developed here.

Comparing the two is really difficult, but I agree that they're both definitely better than New York.
>>
>>70015155
Berlin > Ecstacy > Magic and Loss > Coney Island Baby > Transformer > The Blue Mask > Rock and Roll Heart (forget the lyrics, it's not what makes Lou great or even Lou, but it's fun and underrated) > Street Hassle > The Bells > New York > Lou Reed > Set the Twilight Reeling > Growing Up in Public > Sally Can't Dance > The Raven (title song is spectacular, so is Conquerer Worm, Ligiea) > Legendary Hearts > New Sensations > Mistrial > Lulu > Metal Machine Music

Live Take No Prisoners (best thing he's ever done) > Rock 'n' Roll Animal > Berlin Live > American Poet > Perfect Night > Animal Serenade (holy shit that Vanishing Act and Venus in Furs) > Live in Italy/Concert
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.