[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does weed actually make music sound better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: customgrow420.png (570KB, 711x713px) Image search: [Google]
customgrow420.png
570KB, 711x713px
Does weed actually make music sound better?
>>
Yup, not memeing, it makes it sound so much better. It depends on the weed though, sometimes it can make it sound like shit.
>>
>>70011085
Yes. Music seems to last longer and you get more of the sound in
>>
>>70011085
Yes, absolutely
>>
>>70011085
Any good drug does
>>
yup
>>
it's the only reason why I smoke weed. Music is incredible.
>>
Shit, guys weed just made me want to sleep. I don't get it.
>>
Sort of, it makes everything seem better
I spent half an hour baked out of my mind saying that the music playing was the best I'd ever heard (it was Clipse, who I hate.)

Later that year I ate a few pot brownies while watching my favorite movie with my favorite album playing and cried with happiness.
>>
>>70011343
Try sativa instead of indica
>>
Depends on the genre of music. Hip Hop usually sounds better and is much more fun. IDM and other electronic music is pretty enjoyable as well.

One genre I've found that is never better on any drug is Black Metal. Usually I only listen to black metal when I've been sober for a week or more, otherwise I'm just not in the mood.
>>
>>70011343
You need to build a bit of tolerance
>>
>>70011085
yeah. that's the why i smoke weed.

the only problem is that when i get high i want to listen to music more than anything else. so i usually end up getting stoned by myself and zoning out with earbuds in. it's great, but it's super antisocial
>>
Yep. Just went back home for the holidays and smoked some weed with an old friend. We just listened to vinyl all night. Great time! So happy
>>
Absolutely. A lot of the best times I've had are just listening to music stoned. You just get totally immersed in it, every sound stands out and it's wonderful.
>>
WHAT UP YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOOOOOOOOOOOOTUBEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>70011406
I actually really like black metal while stoned, death metal as well. The drums stick out even more. It's a great feeling but not for everyone I guess.
>>
>>70011385
I thought you said salvia and I was going to say fuck no

Unless you want the world to be transformed into a Salvidor Dali painting where the only way to survive is to be more insane than the furniture that's coming alive and trying to play your intestines like a banjo
>>
File: y3j4o3os3rrx.jpg (517KB, 2453x1637px) Image search: [Google]
y3j4o3os3rrx.jpg
517KB, 2453x1637px
How do I get weed as an autistic loser with literally 0 friends?

I'm still in highschool
>>
>>70012396
just ask. theyre making money they dont care if youre on the spectrum or not
>>
>>70012414
Ask who tho

Who do I approach and how?
>>
>>70012396
If you're still in highschool then it should be very easy, just approach any of the people who you know are stoners and ask them who they buy from. Chances are someone in your school deals. You'll probably be getting ripped off, but you don't have much other options as of now.
>>
>>70012426
If you have 0 friends and 0 weed it's a good idea to learn how to make friends before getting weed

Please
>>
>>70011085
I don't think weed makes music sound better, I just think I pay a lot more attention to music when I'm high. Music on the peak of an acid trip was life changing, though.
>>70011406
Second this. Black metal vocals especially are just too overwhelming or something when I'm high.
>>70012478
Also second this.
>>
>>70012478
Damn that's a doozy

Maybe I'll offer to get people pizza if I can tag along
>>
File: 1376697427680.jpg (44KB, 510x408px) Image search: [Google]
1376697427680.jpg
44KB, 510x408px
Metal sucks when you're high unless it's doom or sludge.
I think soft singer/songwriter-y stuff isn't fun to listen to in that state of mind either.
I love to smoke a joint with a white Russian and listening to Pure X or Duster.
>>
>>70012478
Get it from deepweb
>>
>>70012396

if there are stoners at your school they probably won't mind if you hang out with them, and don't be worried if you feel awkward about using a bong or rolling a joint, they'll be happy to show you how. You can smoke weed without friends, just be self aware and don't smoke up everyday
>>
yes, but not as much as acid.
>>
>>70012562
real shit my man, duster is beautiful after a few toots

>high as fuck walking home from a sesh
>listen to stratosphere for the first time
>inside out comes on
>literally on the verges of crying
>>
>>70011406
really? bm is literally my favorite thing to listen to when high
the distortion feels so overwhelming its amazing
>>
>>70011085
It will definetly make you pay attention to some of the finer details in the songs a lot more. Like lyrics, production, etc etc. If it makes music better is completely up for debate tho
>>
>>70012396
You might not want to smoke weed desu.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.