[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think of this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 200_s.gif (51KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
51KB, 355x200px
what does /mu/ think of this guy?
>>
I wish he was my friend.
>>
Honestly an alright music reviewer who can differentiate between 'objective quality' and his own preference. I just wish he'd stop trying to make fucking MDE vids.
>>
File: Costanza_Shirt.png (304KB, 555x554px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza_Shirt.png
304KB, 555x554px
>>70011080
>Objective quality
>>
>>70011048
He's got the best teeth in the game
>>
>>70011048
Sometimes he's okay. Idk why people get so mad at him, he beats you over the head with the fact that his reviews are just his opinion. The alt right stuff is annoying, but tends not to come through in his reviews. It bums me out that there aren't more women reviewing music on youtube.
>>
>>70011048
Good reviewer, that's it. And this: >>70011162
>>
>>70011302
>fantano was a bernie supporter
>'alt right'
>'people's music reviews are more or less valid based on their gender'

u retarded or is this troll?
>>
i wish he was my dad
>>
I like him. I believe he rates faggot Kendrick so highly because that nigger is clearly an industry plant the (((industry))) has been MASSIVELY promoting for him to reach """stardom""" while having 0 talent and merely recycling and copying what had been done years prior in the "black" genres, yet manage to do it worse than everyone, and still get credit from both normies (due to the endless exposure) and /mu/-type drones (because their favorite review site of preference said he was good, obviously after having been paid shitloads of money by the (((record companies))) to say that).
>>
>>70011078
not again anthony not again fantano
>>
honestly, i like him. he does solid reviews and seems like he's a bit of a shy guy, that i often appreciate in people. and some of his reviews are also funny, and because him i started listening to death grips and danny brown and yeah kendrick. ill give him a strong 8 to a 9
>>
>>70012108
You may want to tighten your tinfoil hat
>>
>>70011302
>alt right

literally trolling for views

he's a leftist, a hardcore one you dumb cuck
>>
>>70012182
kendrick is the most overrated rapper since 2pac
>>
>>70011048
He's decent, I agree with him on some things and disagree on others
>>
>>70012824
[citation needed]
>>
>>70011048
Best music critic
If you don't shape your music taste based on his opinions you are a pleb
>>
File: 1481561463179.jpg (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
1481561463179.jpg
8KB, 220x229px
>>70011302
>bernie supporter
>alt-right
>>
>>70012108
(((KENDRICK))) IS TURNING THE FROGS GAY
>>
>>70011048
I guess in what he's doing he's correct
he has hipster-tier taste in metal though
and his fanbase is really horrendous
>>
i like him. decent reviewer, decent bantz, seems like a chill guy desu

i also like how much he gets people's dander up on here :^)
>>
>>70012824
>hes a leftist solely complaining about leftists using far right buzzwords. hes just doing it for th elols haha :^)
cant wait for the """classical liberals""" of youtube to self destruct desu
>>
>>70011133

>What is technical ability, compositional complexity, sound quality, etc ?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.