[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>deathcab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I have seriously never seen this band mentioned on /mu/. Do you guys hate them? Mostly indifferent?

A lot of my friends are obsessed but outside of a couple songs from pic related I never really understood the hype. They a'ight, nothing special.
>>
>>70008176
I guess they're too mainstream to warrent discussion, but I think they're a pretty good band. It's hard to deny the impact of Transatlanticism
>>
>>70008176
I loved Death Cab when I was in high school. They're a good formative band for younger people. Probably the only band I've ever seen swoopy haired emo kids and p4kcore dorks can agree on liking.
>>
>>70008176
Loved that album in particular as a teenager. Haven't listened to them in a few years, though.

Might have to change that.
>>
>>70008176
They're not talked about because they're old and irrelevant and they weren't that good to begin with.
>>
yeah man theyre alright

i think the generation that browses /mu/ kinda missed death cab honestly
>>
>>70008493
Death Cab used to be fairly popular a few years back. Not huge or anything but you used to see Plans and Transatlanticism show up in guilty pleasure threads.

Most of neo-/mu/ doesn't really give a shit about them though which is kinda sad.
>>
>>70008493

I think that's a really good point anon. Although I have to point out how /mu/ still incessantly circlejerks spiderland, loveless, and other albums that aren't from this generation. (Not that I'm bashing those albums, but just the fact that /mu/ won't shut up about them).

>>70008549
Man, fuck guilty pleasure threads. Life is too short for feeling bad about shit you like.

>>70008406
Yeah I randomly had Little Fury Bugs pop into my head which prompted this thread. That and Company Calls are my faves.
>>
>>70008631
>fuck feeling guilty about liking something
i agree brother
>>
I liked their earth angel cover for Stubb's the zombie.
>>
Plans is a masterpiece
>>
>>70008176
this album is GOAT and gives me washington feels

later deathcab got vanilla tho
>>
I fucking love every Death Cab album up to and including Narrow Stairs so fucking much.
>>
gay ass little bitch music lmao
>>
>>70008176
Bland and boring, brings nothing to the table
>>
>>70008176
The worst kind of indie rock. Combines all the worst parts of emo and radio indie to make generic yet somehow unbearable music.
>>
I adore everything DCFC <3
>>
>>70011299
>>70011371
Go to bed, Zooey.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.