[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

his dad was a billionaire but his hair so greasy why come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

his dad was a billionaire but his hair so greasy why come
>>
greasy hair master race represent.
>>
looks good
>>
>>70007899
He's trying to look edgy and poor and "authentic" when in reality he's just copying television and nirvana
>>
>>70007899
Looks better than he does nowadays (aka washed up, strung out, and fat)
>>
>>70008815
>when in reality he's just copying television and nirvana

Gee, I wonder what internet community you copied that from?
>>
>>70008841
Jesus Christ I'm sorry your favorite "indie" band is generic literally posing trash. That doesn't somehow make it possible to "copy" a fact.
>>
>>70007899
he's nervous after writing 1 1/2 good albums is why he's so greasy
>>70008799
yes, his dad founded the biggest modeling management company in history
>>
File: 24342436356.png (208KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
24342436356.png
208KB, 327x316px
>>70008841
>these e-bullies keep saying my kino fag husbando ecks dee meme boy ripped off television!
>fuck agreeing with fact, im gonna try and call them out!
>>
most of your parents did the best that they could, tried to raise you right, yet here you are, on the ass end of the internet...

why come
>>
>>70008916
Because I actually enjoy it. I'll see you on the top anon. But most likely not
>>
>>70008949
yep, tons of NY indie bands are silver spoon cunts, it makes the music worse to me imo
>>
>>70008901
How did they rip-off Television? How is influence considered being ripped off as well?

>>70008916
Oh, it could be worse.
>>
>tfw this is the best album ever made
>>
>>70009242
i unironically love this album, i also think phrazes of the young was really underrated
>>
>>70009832
phrazes was like a 6-7/10
>>
>>70009873
every song on phrazes has replay value for me except river of brakelights, even though i love the chorus on that song.

solid 8 from me
>>
>>70009889
dunnow m8 I kinda think the quality drops a bit after 11th dimension

Tourist is dope though
>>
>>70008978
like Liturgy

Hunter's grandfather was a fucking oil tycoon, he's set for life

Too bad Aesthethica is a good album. Ark Work is pretty shit though. You think with all that money he could have at least mixed the fucking thing properly.
>>
>>70009832
>>70009873
>>70009889
>>70009922
Did Julian actually do all the instrumentation in Phrazes?
>>
>>70009832
I feel the same way. Phrazes was one of the first album I remember getting into when I started "listening" to music in middle school, which is weird because I didn't really like The Strokes to begin with
but yeah Tyranny is pretty awesome, and though my nostalgia glasses may fog up my image of it, I still think Phrazes is neat as well
>>
>>70009984
>You think with all that money he could have at least mixed the fucking thing properly.

But then you retard hipsters wouldn't stand in line to suck his farts through a payphone

He's imitating poor people, and thats kool
>>
>>70010229
>not caring how he looks
>imitating poor people
Jesus.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.